TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Orlando Resort (USO, IOA) Discussion Thread

P. 624: Stella Luna and Terra Nova resort details released!

I loved the BTTF movies, and originally the ride was pretty cool. Now its old and stupid and rough. Combine that with the fact that "the future" they're traveling to is less than 10 years away and the whole thing seems hokey. Not too sure a Simpson's ride would be a good idea either at this point, as I think they're pretty much on the way out of the trend. As long as the new ride isn't a simulator, it should be better than BTTF.

Is this for Hollywood, Florida, or both?

I'll be curious to see what they end up replacing it with! It's probably my least favorite Intamin ride ever!

Come on Robb, don't you want to see a Transformers ride?

(here's hoping to NOT another darn simulator!)

Is this for Hollywood, Florida, or both?

I'll be curious to see what they end up replacing it with! It's probably my least favorite Intamin ride ever!

Come on Robb, don't you want to see a Transformers ride?

(here's hoping to NOT another darn simulator!)

This is for Floridas...IMO I would rather see a coaster put into the building...at least another thrill ride, not another simulator. But, a simpsons ride would be cool/

Ugh...

If they freaking make it a Simpsons ride I will be sick. The Simpsons are pathetically past it. The show is at least 5 years past funny and has maybe 2 good episodes a season now...

How about a Groening show that just got picked up by a new network... I am talking of course about Futurama... I mean what better ride to fit the current ride vehicles and everything... It would be perfect. It won't happen because for some reason Fox keeps messing up tons of great shows... Oh well... Guess I will just console myself with the fact that there will be new episodes of Futurama... Sadly it looks like Serenity won't be as lucky...

^ Terminator is not Universal either, it was done by Orion (1) Tri-Star (2) and Warner Bros. (3).

BTTF is very out dated now that technology passed it like 10 years ago.

The ride also makes me sick, so I'll be kind of glad to see it go.

warner brothers IS universal

I went with my whole family to Universal Studios and they loved the place.

All except one thing, that is... Yes, they all agreed that "Back to the Future" was pretty crapular. It made my mum feel ill, my dad and myself couldn't take the ancient projection film seriously and my sister got her clothes trapped in the non-so-clever shutter type cabin door.

Thank god there's even a chance of an update!

How are the parks doing for space anyhow? Are they forced to re-use buildings now or do they actually have some room to build from scratch?

You shouldn't believe everything you read, especially on the internet. Screamscape rarely confirms things. They mostly spread rumors with no actual basis whatsoever.

The Simpsons wouldn't even fit into the theme of that area.