TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[ORCT2] McKrew challenge [v1] - a story career in RCT

Hey folks, I tried something new that I think haven't done yet, about a story career in RCT2, basically it's almost impossible since the program cannot copy the trains you did to the next scenario, but then again, there can be something that can be close to that, I present you the McKrew challenge!

It's contains three scenarios:

McKrew Challenge part A

Level: Beginner park.

Description: Your friend has asked you to help his failed stop area, in order to help him you took without permission a big load from the bank. Help his business rise again.

Mission: To achieve a monthly profit from food, drinks and merchandise sales of at least 1,200.

McKrew Challenge part B

Level: Challenging.

Description: It’s too early to celebrate. To please your bank your must not only repay your loan but show them that the park was worth it. To help you, McKrew had sold you more land.

Mission: To repay your loan and achieve a park value of at least 250,000.

Mckrew Challenge part C.

Level: Expert.

Description: Finally, after successfully converting the little stop area to a worthy park.. Your fried had sold you the whole are so he can go to the trip he so wanted. Now it’s the time to make it a successful one.

Mission:  To have at least 3,000 guests in your park. You must not let the park rating drop below 700 at any time!

spacer.png

Note that in part C there are areas that cannot be sold, for that reason I'm calling it v1, because to fix it i'm gonna have some hard time to fix (and I already had a lot of trial and error before going do part C...).

Also Note that though every scenario starts with the rides from beginning, in ORCT2 you can check in the chat box "Ignore research".

Oh and I made it in ORCT2, I cannot say if it will work in the other RCTs.

McKrew Challenge.zip

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days