TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Final Destination 3

Well, I saw "Saw II" last night and saw the Final Destination 3 trailer... some of the roller coaster scene looks a little cheap, but oh well, haha. I searched online for the trailer and found it, so if you want to see it, here you go:

http://www.fd3movie.com

Well, since it's about to come out.. changed the name of the topic to "Final Destination 3"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you're not alone. I also felt the lameness of it, even with the coaster/park stuff. Is the entire movie going to revolve around a coaster accident or a possible drop tower accident, as the front page shows? If so, now I'll NEVER convince my coaster adverse friends to go with me to a park ever again! Well, maybe not that bad... But it still seemed pretty lame to me.

---Stuart

No, in House on Haunted Hill, the hulk's track actually diverted or something, insted of a turn, it turned into a straight piece of track, making the coaster fly off, it didn't actually "Crash".

So... the deaths that I can see:

Roller Coaster

Tanning booth

Swords Falling

Car Getting Smashed

Fireworks?

Falling Spears of Sorts?

Oh, and in case you didn't see the link at the bottom of the page, here's a link to the "HD" trailer in Quicktime:

http://fd3movie.com/trailer_qt_large.htm

And for WMV

http://fd3movie.com/trailer_wmv_large.htm

And about the last shot of the trailer... here is a quote from the movie (Trailer) editor:

"Because of MPAA restrictions, we couldn't show ANY bodies in the cars or any bodies falling out... all of which will be in the final film. And it will look photorealistic given the proper time and $$$ needed."

So yes, they are going to make it look more realistic (Hopefully)

i really didn't care for either the first or second film, but my concern is that it is possible that this movie may damper theme parks business because it may scare people away because of the fact they don't want to ride coasters for fear of death. I.E. war of the worlds the first time around.

But as a bonus for fans of the film, there will probably be a ride now called final destination !

I saw this in the theatres before Saw 2 as well, and I was shocked at how poorly done the trailer was. I also laughed at how the one kid just lifted his harness up like nothing.

Ill probably end up going to see it just because it has a rollercoaster in it though.....*sigh*

-Aaron

How is this series still going... It is disturbing the stupidity of the movie going public. Honestly the quality of movies coming out of Hollywood is an embarrasment.

Seriously the only movie I will probably see for sure for the rest of the year is the new Harry Potter... I might check out JarHead too...

Seriously though how did Final Destination get a sequel in the first place? I really really hate Hollywood right now... Not only do they keep producing crap like this but there are geniunely good movies waiting to be produced that can't get a budget... *Cough* Red Dwarf *Cough*... Well technically it is a lie because one studio offered to do it but they wanted to replace all the original actors...

Seriously though how did Final Destination get a sequel in the first place? I really really hate Hollywood right now... Not only do they keep producing crap like this but there are geniunely good movies waiting to be produced that can't get a budget... *Cough* Red Dwarf *Cough*... Well technically it is a lie because one studio offered to do it but they wanted to replace all the original actors...

I actually enjoyed both Final Destination movies so far so I have to disagree with your first comment. However, you've just made a friend for life by mentioning Red Dwarf. Don't even get me started on all the things that are wrong with them not having made it yet. All the cast have said ok but at this rate they'll be too old and fat to make the movie the way it should be made!