TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

3D Printed Montu Model

Hey everyone!  It's been a while since I have posted, but I have been lurking and reading topics.  

I wanted to start a thread about my Montu train that I am working on, and will include a link to purchase the files for the train.  

So I have been working on this project since November 18, 2020.  I am currently printing components for row 5. 

This is where I am at so far.  I will upload the progress photos later. 

Link to get files: https://www.etsy.com/listing/728021621/digital-cad-files-for-3d-printable?ref=shop_home_active_1&crt=1

50.jpg

I am painting the fenders and wings by hand, and the restraints and seats I am spray painting.  Everything black is printed with black filament. 

The car is my Kumba themed Dodge Charger.  I wanted to use it as a size reference.

The first photo shows how long this train will be. once completed it will be roughly 46 inches long, and likely weigh 20-30 pounds.

The metal hardware alone is for the entire thing will reach around $350 once said and done.  I am around $150 spent on plastic, and $40ish on paints so far. 

If anyone is wondering, 1 order of the hardware will nearly complete the first 5 rows. 

49.jpg

48.jpg

47.jpg

46.jpg

45.jpg

44.jpg

43.jpg

42.jpg

41.jpg

39.jpg

28.jpg

24.jpg