TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Trivia Night!

An online, live hosted, super fun event!

Hey Everyone!

Longtime TPR Member and friend William and I have been working on a fun online live Zoom coaster and theme park trivia for everyone!  It will be THIS Sunday, January 31 at 7pm EST. There will be bags of crap for the winners, at least one Jeff Johnson joke, and a lot of fun.  Any questions feel free to post here!  We hope to see you (virtually) on Sunday!

Signup is now open here: https://forms.gle/G9ERvKMmyzNrNDvA8

141729221_10159261441222244_6503682283681231380_n.thumb.jpg.df873fd5ead575cb727c13ac379b8f1d.jpg

Flyer.pdf

• Like 4
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know some people wanted to see what the event was like last night. Here are a few photos and a video to give you a taste. It was really a lot of fun and we hope to do it again in the future! 

Hey Everyone! Longtime TPR Member and friend William and I have been working on a fun online live Zoom coaster and theme park trivia for everyone!  It will be THIS Sunday, January 31 at 7pm EST.

What a fun night! Thank you to all of our participants! I'll post some funny photos I grabbed later but just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for playing!   And to our winner SingleRid

Posted Images

this is wonderful, and if it's anything like his Seinfeld trivia, then it will be quite challenging!

(I think it was Seinfeld?  could have been Friends. . LOL).  I have clear memories of Japan, but not of the subject of William's trivia!

I have to check schedules to see if I'm free to make it - and will sign up if I can.    Otherwise, I hope y'all have a fantastic time, and hope to join in on a future session!

What a great idea!  Idk if I'll be participating this time around, but I'm excited to find out how it goes for everyone else!  Will you be releasing a video after the event?

• Like 1

Millennium Force... Millennium Farce... what's the difference? ;)

(but my guess would be that as long as you're pretty close, you would be fine)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, grsupercity said:

does spelling have to be 100% accurate? Some coasters have very interesting spelling to them

Nope! Not at all! Most of this will be on the honor system since we're all digital. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, caleb.stone said:

With this being on Zoom is it webcam required? 

Not really, we don't need to see you...as long as you can see us and you type in the chat or respond. 

I'll be there! Can't wait for this awesomeness! I remember the good ol' days when there were some TPR Trivia during meet-ups and coaster trips and they were some of the most fun I've had...EVER!!! Seriously people...if you're not signed up, you should check this out!

Jimmy "See you at 5pm stupid Arizona time" Bo

Trivia night (or afternoon or middle of the  night depending on where you live!) is coming up! Make sure to register today or tomorrow so you have everything ready to go on Sunday!

Looks like I can make it.  Just signed up and paid.  Really looking forward to it.  Think it's awesome that you guys are doing this!

• Like 1

Sadly I start work at 7 PM on Sunday, but this is right up my alley.  Hope you do another one.

Hoping this goes well and we can do this again too!

For anyone else, we'll be closing signups in two hours (3pm EST) so sign up now!!!