TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

CP WOOD???

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It said on the blog "located near somewhere Big and Blue".

Either MF or Blue Streak.

Chances are, its probably wood for retracking Blue Streak?

I thought located near something big and blue ment it was located in the same lot the Screamin Swing is in, the top of the swing is big and blue and some of it is under a big blue tarp. IMO the wood is for the Screamin Swing Station and/or probably a wooden fence.

Don't forget, there's lots of marker reports over by the 1st overbank on Millenium Force! Millie totally fits the "Big and Blue" description, and where is anything Big and Blue close to Gemini of Cedar Creek Mine Ride!?! So, I'd say that a new woodie could be coming, but I don't think it will until '07.

That's my 2 cents on this topic. I feel smart!

Don't forget, there's lots of marker reports over by the 1st overbank on Millenium Force! Millie totally fits the "Big and Blue" description, and where is anything Big and Blue close to Gemini of Cedar Creek Mine Ride!?! So, I'd say that a new woodie could be coming, but I don't think it will until '07.

That's my 2 cents on this topic. I feel smart!

Again they are speaking of the big blue tarp over the S&S parts in the soak city parking lot which is right beside the wood, also why would they start getting wood a year early?

Robbie"I guess they havent been to the park in the past month or www.thepointol.com"Milburn