TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Welcome to the new TPR Forum!

on my desktop system, using Chrome - I see the Manatee. . but it's a static image.

so no movement that I see here.

9 minutes ago, KBrylczyk said:

Alright, so I just had to hunt for my beloved Manatee gif and then resize it, but I'm on Firefox and it's a still image instead of the gif I uploaded.  Any help?

Everything else is aces, though, ESPECIALLY mobile.  Tapatalk was a friggin joke.

7 minutes ago, SharkTums said:

^Showing as an animated GIF for me!

AHA. . it animates when I hold my Mouse over your Avatar.

so it's static unless I'm hovering over it.     Then I see the bumping I'm used to seeing.

but you can put the Gif in your signature, right?

30 minutes ago, SharkTums said:

^Showing as an animated GIF for me!

21 minutes ago, bert425 said:

AHA. . it animates when I hold my Mouse over your Avatar.

so it's static unless I'm hovering over it.     Then I see the bumping I'm used to seeing.

but you can put the Gif in your signature, right?

Hmm, seems to be the case.  It only animates if the cursor is hovering over it.  Might be a Windows vs. Apple thing, too.  No biggie.

As for signatures, where can I edit that?  All I'm seeing in Edit Profile is an About Me section, nothing for a signature.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KBrylczyk said:

As for signatures, where can I edit that?  All I'm seeing in Edit Profile is an About Me section, nothing for a signature.

On the desktop, go to "Account Settings" from the menu in the upper right....

929202764_ScreenShot2020-10-12at6_12_45PM.png.e4f60678c966c703f036e4f2bb190e69.png

And then choose "Signature."

719189392_ScreenShot2020-10-12at6_12_49PM.png.6542a09d088413a198a368e2a2f2fb69.png

It's basically in the same place on the mobile app as well.

• Like 1

what is this "Member's Reputation" metric ?

is it based on how many "likes" a post gets or something?    

Oh, and just getting to play in Messages section, and it looks like we now have a limit of 50 messages?
Actually, I don't know if that's a "limit" or it just notifies you. . .  but since been on TPR since 2011, I have ~548 messages, and I'm seeing the following at the top of the page:

image.png.4b826037a4a9a3a722c31462d163ac6b.png

so not sure if any kind of issue, or anything even to address. .but I noticed it, so mentioning for your awareness.

Thanks Robb (and Elissa) for all the work you guys put into us having this place to hang.

I know I don't post like I used to but I was going through full on crack-addict withdraw the last week or so lmao.

Also: I LOVE ALL THE EMOJIS!! 😍 🤩 💩 🍻 🎢 🎡 🌈 🔥

Welcome back! For myself, and at my age and "mental capacity", this is a new challenge for myself...figuring all the new bells and whistles out. No problem. Hope everything's been working out for you guys, putting this all together.

And for all the TPR members... Be Well ~ Stay Safe ~ Remain Healthy. 😊

• Like 2

Hey Robb, the new forums look great! One feature I liked in the old forums that may be here is the ability to look at a list of topics you (the user) have replied to. Is there such a list feature on the new forums like there was in the old forum? Thanks! :)

Looks like tapatalk is working, I'm posting from it right now. I know in the past a lot of images and attachments and stuff I would miss out on and not always see with the app, so the mobile TPR site worked a lot better, and found myself going to "view in a browser" anyways quite a bit of the time, but we'll see how this goes with the new format. I'll spend time in both and see what works better.

Thanks!

giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd78mqhef2b2rkvtp4920pil4bpg8jbsvtqmfi2x59n&rid=giphy.gif

• Like 1

I've been getting a complete your profile page that has twitter and Instagram as mandatory, but I don't have either of those things so couldn't leave the page and complete the form. When I loaded up the forums in incognito page and re logged in that way it went away.

Edit: It randomly kicked me back to this update page when I went to edit this post with that screenshot and I had to close incognito and re log in to escape it.

complete.png

17 minutes ago, Johnlloyd said:

Hey Robb, the new forums look great! One feature I liked in the old forums that may be here is the ability to look at a list of topics you (the user) have replied to. Is there such a list feature on the new forums like there was in the old forum? Thanks! :)

Yep! Just click the users name, and then when you get to the profile, click "See Their Activity."

1526586574_ScreenShot2020-10-12at7_59_50PM.png.18a921fe68df17db667f6246a32888e7.png

And then I think this is what you're looking for...

157827010_ScreenShot2020-10-12at7_59_57PM.thumb.png.d472e11463ce9bf3730608666b7b90ce.png

5 minutes ago, Garet said:

I've been getting a complete your profile page that has twitter and Instagram as mandatory, but I don't have either of those things so couldn't leave the page and complete the form. When I loaded up the forums in incognito page and re logged in that way it went away.

Edit: It randomly kicked me back to this update page when I went to edit this post with that screenshot and I had to close incognito and re log in to escape it.

complete.png

Yeah, I'm messing with a few things.  Looks like "Location" and "Gender" didn't carry over, so I'm going to force everyone to add that to their profile.  Everything else will just be optional. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, robbalvey said:

Yep! Just click the users name, and then when you get to the profile, click "See Their Activity."

1526586574_ScreenShot2020-10-12at7_59_50PM.png.18a921fe68df17db667f6246a32888e7.png

And then I think this is what you're looking for...

157827010_ScreenShot2020-10-12at7_59_57PM.thumb.png.d472e11463ce9bf3730608666b7b90ce.png

Thanks Robb! After a bit of exploring, I was also able to find all the topics I have responded to by selecting 'My Activity Streams' followed by 'Content Posted In' under the Activity tab on the menu bar of the forums. It's nice to see there are two ways to find the topics I am most active in on the forums. :)

• Like 3

So is the "link to a specific post in the subtitle" feature completely gone? That was probably one of the most useful features in the old forum.

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

So is the "link to a specific post in the subtitle" feature completely gone? That was probably one of the most useful features in the old forum.

I’m going to look into that. I miss that too.