TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Netflix

kylekuzma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We're catching up on all the Schitt's Creek episodes.

And I am totally amused that suddenly EVERYBODY is freeking out, discovering that Catherine O'Hara (playing Moira Rose) was ALSO the mother in "Home Alone", too. AND the mother in "Beetlejuice."

And we'll be sure to watch THE PROM, Ryan Murphy's film of the Broadway musical about a student not being allowed to take her date, another female student, to their prom. It debuts on Netflix Friday, Dec.11. With James Corden, Andrew Rannells, Meryl Streep to name a few.

TheProm.jpg.cb7c330a41576f6108cca853375ce646.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2020 at 4:51 PM, tinaalsgirl said:

The movie "Over the Moon" and the series "Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts." Both VERY excellent!

"Over The Moon" totally surprised us! And that intro number The Goddess did! 🌈Ultraluminary!🏳️‍🌈

We had 3D on (w/glasses) and everything just exploded at us, LOL! Loved that number.

• Like 1

Oooo, watching that movie in 3D sounds amazing!

My latest recommendations on Netflix would be The Christmas Chronicles (both; in fact, I kinda liked the second one more than the first, if only because of all the lore and backstory presented).

AND.... JINGLE JANGLE. That movie is AMAZING. If you like the aesthetic and musical style of Greatest Showman, then you should like Jingle Jangle. I'm definitely gonna be making it one of my annual Christmas watches now.

^ We saw and enjoyed "Jingle, Jangle", too! And we saw "Christmas Chronicles" (1) since we found out Kurt and Goldie had made a second one featuring her a lot more in it, too. So we watched the first one last Sunday. Loved it. Kurt was soooo cool as Claus. Total reconstruct that worked, for us. We're watching CC2.0 tomorrow night.

Not sure for now, what we'll want to repeat for next season, etc. There's so many of these seasonal movies/tv specials coming out, now. If anything the pandemic sure upped the rate of holiday films, heh. And that's great. More choices, right? ❄️ And still there's space for "It's A Wonderful Life," too.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There are more great and good Netflix TV shows than there ought to be. With new episodes and new series to watch weekly, it can be hard figuring out what to watch without getting lost in Netflix’s algorithm.
Here is a simplified list from my point of view
1.Schitt$ Creek(2015)
2.The haunting of Hill House(2018)
3.The Punisher ((2017)
4.Altered Carbon(2018)
5.Mindhunter(2017)
6.The Chef Show(2019)
7.Bojack Horseman(2014)
8.Ozark(2017)
9.Breakind Bad (2008)
10.The Peaky Blinders(2013)