TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Ride makes you Nervous the Most?

I was so scared the first time I rode Mission:Space. I was so afraid I was going to get sick and embarass myself. I ended up fine, but I have NEVER been so worried.

I also agree that drop towers are scary and I was pretty scared the first time I rode Xcelerator, but that launch is incredible.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Darkrides i hate darkrides but i love Burg Falkenstein though but the reson i hate darkrides was when i was about 3 i was on the Ghost Train on brighton Pier but it broke down in one of the really Dark Parts and i think it was a skelington kept jumping out at us i am a woos but i will go on any coaster [Exept the mummy] my favourate is G-Force and i will go on any flat rides my first real flat ride was the slammer at thorpe park and that is a really awsome ride but the restrents are so uncomfortable [Damn You S&S] Mind You Drop rides scare me Sh*#less

espesshaly Apokalipse stand up

^^^Agreed Elissa, but the only ride that makes me nervous every single time I ride it is Top Thrill Dragster, I always know when its going to go but I always think what if something or happens or what if it doesnt move at all? I still love it though , just wish it was longer.

Robbie"Wishes there was a "hyper rocket" that had a duration of over a minute"

Yes, I just used quotes withing quotes

Robbie"Wishes there was a "hyper rocket" that had a duration of over a minute"

Yes, I just used quotes withing quotes

Quotes within quotes should be a single ' . So your sentence should read "Wishes there was a 'hyper rocket' that had a duration of over a minute"

wes (the more you know)

See for me, it's not the height...it's the damn tower and all of the construction horror stories about it and the maintenance.

OMFG, I'm headed to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks, and I'm already gearing up my guts for my first ride on Insanity. So thanks for sharing.

Just hope no high winds suddenly kick up: I'm not looking forward to an hours-long ride...

When I went on Gemini in Cedar Point, I was scared sh!tless on the lift hill (it was the first roller coaster I've went on that's over 100 feet). My friend had to drag me to Top Thrill Dragster, and just before the launch I was swearing and yelling in his ear.

X at SFMM makes me nervous. When I was being locked into the car for my first ride, the attendant asked if I was OK. I must have gone pale.

Now I'm still nervous on X because I don't know if the darned thing is going to hold together!

Eric

Given my rather limited ride experiences, I was a nervous wreck waiting in line for Fujiyama at Fujikyu Highlands, Japan for the very first time. I was breaking out in cold sweats/ sweaty palms, you get the drift. Anyway, prior to this, I have not been to any major theme parks (with the exception of Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland/Sea & Universal Studio Japan but then again, they din exactly have these types of towering rides). And Fujiyama looks really intimidating from where I was queuing. It din helped either that I saw it used to hold the records in 1997 for being the tallest/fastest/steepest coaster then.

I could still remember my first time on Fujiyama, the lift hill before the first plunge was really slow in an almost painful way & i was literally praying for my dear life (LOL). Now I am pretty immuned to this ride. I also jumped on Dodonpa when it first opened quite gamely.

I heard abt TTD & Kingda Ka here on the board & though reviews arent that great, I would still love to try both rides myself when I visit US next yr.

Besides Fujiyama, my 2nd most nervous moments was waiting at the top of Blue Max at Hakkeijima Sea Paradise, Yokohama, for it to drop (freefall). That sorta scared that crap out of me becos of the imposing height again.

Drop-towers always makes me a bit nervous, and I still havent ridden anything taller than 200ft. I was also quite nervous before riding some of S&S' newest rides this summer like Slammer @ Thorpe and Sequoia Adventure @ Gardaland.