TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Ride makes you Nervous the Most?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was just Cedar Point in general!

Cedar Point was my first "big" park. I was nervous for:

Raptor

Mantis

Wicked Twister

Power Tower

Magnum

Millennium Force

and of course TTD

But out of all of those, I think that TTD was really the most scared I have EVER been waiting in line, I sware I would wet my pants, but I didnt. But scariest on ride would be Millennium Force.

I'm afraid to ride any 2nd gen. freefall ride becuase of the intense "losing your stomach" feeling; that's why I've never ridden one. I really should face that fear soon.

I love the zipper, but it makes me sort of nervous to ride it, because it is scary to think about the g-forces that are pretty extreme when they are positive, but there is also a chance that I will be upside down on those parts and experience the most extreme negative-g's ever that make the blood rush to your head :shock: !!!

I was also afraid to ride coasters that launch right out of the station, such as wicked twister or Flight of Fear, but now I'm mostly over that fear.

Edited by nannerdw

Unfortunately there isn't much that scares me anymore other than tall Intamin freefalls. Even those don't scare me a whole lot anymore. The wait to be dropped is agonizing. There is the traditional click that is the warning sign but there is still no really good sign exactly when you are going to drop. I'm not going to lie, I really miss being frightened on rides. I still get a big thrill nevertheless.

^ :shock: I would definately pass out on that.

Drop towers, except Tower of Terror. Just waiting to fall would scare me so much. I'm sure the rides on the Stratosphere would freak me out too, since I don't really like heights.

Edited by tinkerbell

Ya I don't find a zipper nerve racking at all either. Those rides are pretty fun though.

if you trust them they arn't nerve racking at all, i love the rides, but im just scared the dang thig will fall apart, heck i've already had the wheel that spun the ride fall off!

oh, speaking of which, does the headfirst diving that you often do on a ziper relate in any way to the feeling on a flying rollercoaster? (PLZ TATSU!!!)

the most nervous i get on any ride would probably have be going on Supreme scream.. no scratch that, THE FARRIS WHEEL OF DEATH at disney's claifornia adventure

the most SCARED i have been on a ride would easily go to the stratosphere's big shot, when we sat down, and where there for a few minutes, and a couple people pulled down the restraints, noone had them buckled, and they werent locked. so then the ride ops walk by and ask us if were ready, then walk to dispatch thing and begins to countdown inatentively, 5... NOOO!!! 4... WAIIIT! 3... AHHHH 2... STOP!!! 1... "Yea, though I walk through the Valley of Death, I shall fear no evil..." 0! .. he presses a button and we scream like theres no tommorow as were launched upward..... about 10 feet...

then they locked us in and buckled us up..