TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Ride makes you Nervous the Most?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most carnival rides do it for me. I went to the Ohio State fair 2 days ago and didn't feel safe on any of the rides I went on. There so rusty, and looks like it hasn't been repaired in a while.

I took my camera but didn't get any pictures for some reason. I don't know what type of flat ride it was, but it was the ride that made me have to stop and sit down for 3 hours.

The Windstorm at Old Town. Never have I even felt like an injury could happen until I rode this. The mixture of the padding missing from various parts of the ride, the ride being sent before I sat down, hearing stuff way too loose and the restraint opening during the ride did it for me. Never again.

And yet, it was still better then Mean Streak.

Elissa confirm this for me when I got on Supreme Scream at Knott's awhile back... Imagine reaching the top of the tower and actually descending down the tower the second you reach the top. You don't feel any real forces or anything but your actually falling. Before you know you're back down the tower and you're wondering to yourself "What the hell just happen?"

Well she told me that S&S tower have sort of a "failure" that they don't get the enough compressed air to drop the riders down so the fall down to earth is actually pretty calm and forceless in a weird way. It' might not scary but it sure was weird!