TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Schlitterbahn New Braunfels (SNB) Discussion Thread

With Sclitterbahn New Braunfels entering a new era, time for a thread for one of the newest Cedar Fair parks!

I hope to travel to SNB later this summer with my daughter using Knott's Platinum Passes. So far, no luck with the reservation system (Cedar Fair bought the park last year). If anyone succeeds at visiting with a CF Platinum Pass, please let me know! Thanks!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use your Platinum Pass, but the system has not yet been converted over to Cedar Fair's. Here is from their website:

I have a Platinum Pass from another Cedar Fair Park - how do I make a reservation at Schlitterbahn?

We are excited to host Platinum Passholders from one of our fellow Cedar Fair Parks. At Schlitterbahn our redemption process is a little different. When reservations are available, please fill out this form and we will help secure your reservation. Our team will work with you to try and accommodate your schedule, but will be based on reservation availability.

Also, I would suggest reviewing what is open before you plan....the original park, I think the part that uses the river water, is closed until further notice, so only part of the New Braunfels park is operational this summer. July lists TBD. Depending on how far you are traveling, this may affect you going.

I was planning to go in april with the craft brewing conference which was since cancelled.

i emailed the contact us on the website, and they promptly responded:

Good Morning Doug,

Your Platinum Pass will get you into Schlitterbahn. Parking is free here, please let me know if you have any further questions.

They did not indicate any issues with showing your pass and coming in, like every other park in the chain. Since parking is free anyway, if you had any trouble you could surely speak to guest relations.

Obviously with the post covid situation, it might be smart to email ahead of time.