TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Which Video Game has the best soundtrack?

coasterguy618

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I agree, the soundtrack of both the original Halo and Halo 2 is very good. I want to say Half-Life 2 but just can't since the music is rarely even around anyway. Halohas the best soundtrak, its so..... right for the game, and adds alot to the overall atmosphere. It seems really hard to think of a game I've played that has a very good sountrack, Halo is the only one that comes to mind.

i agree w/ Allison2K's list. the TH series has been great .Ditto for kingdon hearts.

I'd add to that list: the Medal of Honor Series. Gran Turismo, which was the first time i heard Garbage.

and an oldie: the 3DO verison of Road Rash. Sound Garden music fit that game well. i also think that was the first game to have a 'name' bands music in it.

For a lot of games, I find the soundtrack is a big part of the experience

The GTA series (even the old school top down games had decent soundtracks). I prefer Vice City over the others though.

Old school Mario

Any games involving Bobby Prince (Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Commander Keen, etc.)

Monkey Island 3

For a lot of games, I find the soundtrack is a big part of the experience

The GTA series (even the old school top down games had decent soundtracks). I prefer Vice City over the others though.

Old school Mario

Any games involving Bobby Prince (Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, Commander Keen, etc.)

Monkey Island 3

Yes, someone said Monkey Island! 3's got an amazing soundtrack, but really the entire series has great music when it's used. Even the midi masterpieces for 1 and 2. I also put Kingdom Hearts, Command and Conquer Generals, Jak and Daxter, and Sly Cooper into that mix.

---Stuart