TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, it sure is tempting to drive up. I'm 50 minutes away and it would be awesome to make it out there for the grand reopening, but I'm saddled with work on both Saturday and Sunday. However, Monday I might be free, and I just so happen to have 4 water park tickets that can be upgraded. I was a good boy during finals, so I deserve to have some fun. Here's hoping!

Wow. Just got the official word, noon today it is. Trains just delivered this week...oh my.

Finally, it's here! HADES 360, the world's first upside-down, underground, wooden rollercoaster! We're unleashing the unique technological marvel that is Hades 360 Today at HIGH NOON!

Integrating the underground uniqueness of our Hades rollercoaster with a 360-degree upside-down loop, along with a 110-degree over-banked turn, Hades 360's state-of-the-art rollercoaster will give you the feeling of riding on a steel coaster through Hades!

The Hades 360 transformation is guaranteed to exceed far beyond the expectations of any mere mortal.

Be the first to ride Hades 360 - OPENS TODAY at HIGH NOON!

160x600_hades_360.jpg.7f8149fb2f867669feb139652fc7c2f6.jpg

Wow. Just got the official word, noon today it is. Trains just delivered this week...oh my.

Finally, it's here! HADES 360, the world's first upside-down, underground, wooden rollercoaster! We're unleashing the unique technological marvel that is Hades 360 Today at HIGH NOON!

Integrating the underground uniqueness of our Hades rollercoaster with a 360-degree upside-down loop, along with a 110-degree over-banked turn, Hades 360's state-of-the-art rollercoaster will give you the feeling of riding on a steel coaster through Hades!

The Hades 360 transformation is guaranteed to exceed far beyond the expectations of any mere mortal.

Be the first to ride Hades 360 - OPENS TODAY at HIGH NOON!

That seems extremely quick session for testing the ride. Can't wait to see a TPR POV of this ride.

Just got off the phone with Nick. I'll be at the park Thursday filming. Will get full POV, reverse POV, 3D POV, rider cam, reverse rider cam, and off-ride. I'll try to get it up as soon as possible. I can't wait to ride this thing!

Holy crap that looks awesome. I haven't heard many good things about Hades but it looks like they have really turned this ride around; hopefully the Timberliners and the retracking proves right!

Now if only the Voyage can follow suit..

They've only had trains for a week and they're already going to let people on it? Is that safe?

White Lightning made it's first test run essentially a week before it opened to the public. It just depends on how much testing they are able to get done in that time frame, if the state approves it, etc. If everything is fine and ready to go, the parks needs to start making money off of their new investment ASAP!

I personally think it actually looks great. Super smooth and hopefully the Timberliners keep it that way. No more track tearing PTCs!