TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Scream World (Frightmare Hills RCT2) is back from the dead

Good Afternoon to you all! I have been doing some little changes to some of my parks and this one has some pretty big changes and i hadnt looked at this park for half a year!

SCR1.BMP

Its Scream World located at Castle Rock just South outside of Denver Colorado as a Horror Theme Park as the World's Scariest and Only! Looks very different from a year ago doesnt it!

SCR5.BMP

Originally named as Frightmare Hills but changed it to Scream World and had problems with the prebuilt coaster here! I Really had fun building this!

SCR6.BMP

Looks very different with newer taller rides! I only deleted some rides that i had the same old over and redesigned a couple you see!

SCR7.BMP

If this park was so real i would so love to visit it! But it is very spooky here! But im only gonna show the new coasters and revamped coasters!

SCR12.BMP

Woah look at this crazy wild ride! What is this? I remember a Vekoma Giant Inverted Boomerang that got relocated!

SCR13.BMP

Its a Gertslaurer mixed Eurofighter named Blood Bath oh wow doesnt look much like a bath but a scary ride! Well i looked at pictures of Cannibal from Lagoon and Takabisha from Fuji Q and this was inspired by these two! But this is the World's Tallest Fastest and Steepest Roller Coaster! I would love to ride this as my first!

SCR17.BMP

Peeps seem to like it more now as it does look fun! Im glad it turned out better but before was okay!

SCR15.BMP

Here's a revamped coaster of mine! Its still Vampire Bat by B&M as a Inverted Coaster in 1998! I somehow thought of making it compact and its still the Tallest Inverted Coaster in the Colorado Rockies!

SCR33.BMP

My second revamped coaster is the B&M Floorless Zombie Apocalypse in 2000! I made it into a Superman Krypton Fiesta Texas like but no quarry but tall over everything as a Tall Zombie!

SCR34.BMP

But I mostly made it my own custom way which the peeps like a whole lot better! I really ride this as i rode SKC from Fiesta Texas!

SCR38.BMP

Wow there used to be a Intamin AG Standup Batman here and it got relocated somewhere but what is this? Seems a whole lot more popular than Dr Evils Mean Machine!

SCR39.BMP

Wow looky here it is a Launched RMC Hybrid Woodie Iron Horse Track Custom as the Worlds Tallest Fastest Longest and Inverted Steel Wooden Coaster as the Dr Evils Strange Experiment and sorry if the name dont suit good or looks good!

SCR18.BMP

Looks a whole lot extreme than the Evil Machine but the Machine was fun but relocated to a good place now! Well i went for a Outlaw Run from Silver Dollar feel to it but a lot of peeps love this! I would ride!

SCR41.BMP

And what is this here it is another RMC Coaster as a TREX Single Rail Coaster named the Leprechaun in 2020! Leprechaun from where the horror movie? Oh no i better not touch his gold but still ride this wild ride! As it looks very wild!

SCR45.BMP

Here what used to be was a Vekoma Flying Dutchman that was operating here for about 10 years but more problems came got dismantled relocated to another park and another ride eventually took over! What is it?

SCR46.BMP

It is very strange but very ultra extreme fun as the Worlds only Intamin Launched Inverted as the Siamese Twins in 2024! Wow this really looks fast and intense I would definitly ride this! Well the name i didnt have any thoughts and somehow i came up with something! Well it looks like these cats dont get along! Well this is it! Everything else is still the same as the park goes!

Scream World.SV6

Here is the brand new file enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Afternoon TPR! In Scream World I have remodified The Arrow Custom Looping Coaster Skeleton extended it and added some g forces to it and the ratings are very high and good and the Skeleton is much more popular now! But in real life it would be a head banger! I know!

SCR15.BMP

Here's the remodified Skeleton 1985!

Scream World.SV6

Here's the new file with the remodified skeleton!

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have added some twist to Scream World as the World's only Horror Theme Park located in the Colorado Rockies not much but its pretty spectacular!

SCR33.BMP

A Custom Gravity Group Terrain Wooden Coaster with Timberliner Trains that interacts with the High Voltage & Ghost Liner!

SCR35.BMP

Named the Sleepy Hollow with the Headless Horseman as the Longest Wooden Coaster in the park with great airtime but at the end it looks kind of ugly but still its a great ride! I added some more spooky scenery to make the ride more frighting! I would love to visit Scream World if it was real!

Scream World.SV6

Well here is an updated file enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Good Afternoon TPR! I have been doing a lot work & going through life lately & we have a tropical storm here in Texas & have now went back to revamp Scream World with some more Screaming Rides!

SCR2.BMP

The new whole overview is much more bigger taller & spookier now! In Denver Colorado with it's two amusement parks Octagon Park & Scream World both parks compare & battle with 23 & 26 roller coasters in one city which park is better the one with more rides? Well only if these were real which I would visit both we would have to go see!

SCR5.BMP

Another red ride has taken over!

SCR6.BMP

Something looks more creepy giant & scary over here!

SCR8.BMP

Even back here! Another red ride oh no!

SCR9.BMP

Looks like a big tall monster over here!

SCR12.BMP

And this monster looks much more taller & scarier here!

SCR18.BMP

Near the front entrance & the Arrow Mega Looping Skeleton I built a Mack Custom Terrain Water Coaster! Like from Ivory Towers! But not very long or more curvy which will make the ride too intense! Named Moon River in 2046!

SCR29.BMP

And the park returned with a Vekoma Flying Dutchman but a Custom built as only one of the four ever built! Named Fierce Fairy in 2005 as the last Vekoma Flying Coaster built & the park with two flying type coasters a B&M Nightmare & the Vekoma Fairy compared to Pacific Pyramids!

SCR35.BMP

Next to Ghoul as you can see in the over view close shots! I built a coaster inspired by Six Flags Discovery Kingdom's Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster by using the twister track! And it is named Battle Axe by Priemer in 2020!

SCR42.BMP

At the far edge where Nightmare Evil Spirits & Dr Evil is! I decided to build another different RMC T REX Coaster

& had to stretch it out make it tall & long as the ride would be too intense if smaller or compact! Well it is a different type of RMC with lots of floating airtime g's & ten diving inversions as the RAWR Black Cat in 2048! A mean cat isnt it?

SCR51.BMP

In 2051 the park went for a launched terrain coaster to make the park with more frightening attractions as it always has been frightening! Well it S&Ss only Triple Dueling Terrain Air Powered Coaster ever built & the longest one ever compared to Arid Heights Triple Dueling Air Powered Coaster! Named the Ghost Riders as the Tallest Fastest Longest Intensive & Scariest Rides in the park!

SCR60.BMP

And the red monster that took over the front corner of the park is an Intamin Giga Coaster as the El Diablo in 2029 as the park has two Scary Giga Coasters a B&M Hellhound & a Intamin El Diablo both rides are monsters in the park!

SCR61.BMP

At the far edge between Imp Necromancer & Wizard & behind Goblin a custom water boat ride is built & also under a hill as the Dragon Fang Falls in 1998 as a great addition to the park! Well Scream World has great collections of scary ride as the largest park in denver & the second in colorado!

Scream World.SV6

Here is another updated file enjoy!

• 3 months later...

Good Morning TPR I have did another small update for Scream World and I have built the most impossible wooden inverted coaster that was shown long time ago that was never built so I built in in RCT2 by using wooden supports and named it Puppet Master in 2039 as the Worlds First & Only Wooden Inverted Coaster!

Here is the wooden inverted coaster no inversions just some big drops and swipes a fun ride! Now Scream World has two types of inverted coasters a B&M Looping & a unknown wooden inverted coaster!

SCR26.BMP

Scream World.SV6

Here is the new file!