TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's your Starbucks drink?

Mr.Six

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in Starbucks! Plus I don't even drink coffee so it's not my kind of place. I almost died when I was there the other day with my boss and this lady in front of us ordered: A Tall something latte with Soy and a shot of some other crap, it was soooo L.A.!!!!

Elissa "I got a Hot Chocolate, and it wasn't very good!" Alvey

I don't believe in Starbucks! Plus I don't even drink coffee so it's not my kind of place. I almost died when I was there the other day with my boss and this lady in front of us ordered: A Tall something latte with Soy and a shot of some other crap, it was soooo L.A.!!!!

Elissa "I got a Hot Chocolate, and it wasn't very good!" Alvey

How did I know that this thread was going to turn into a bash starbucks thread

About that lady who ordered the long coffee thing. My Aunt does the same thing. I think its a "Grande,Soy,sugar-free vanilla,extra-hot,dry,latte.! Woah!

Grande=Size Medium-Soy= Soy Milk, Sugar Free Vanilla= Sugar Free Syrup, Extra hot= (Take a guess ) dry = An extra amount of milk foam, and the drink itself a "latte".

I've never had their hot chocolate there so I wouldn't know what it tasted like.

I haven't been to starbucks enough to try anything other than vanilla cappucino. I drink a lot of coffee though, I make it at home. Its cheaper and I get to play around with mixing blends and flavors.

seriously, does anything go better with a donut than a cup of coffee?

Has anyone else here tried what I think is called "Jamaica Blue Mountain" OMG! Best coffee there ever was! But you have to drink it black because if you put anything in it you'll ruin it. There is no bitter taste. Thats why it costs about $50.00 per LB.!!!!

Well, Europe isn't overcrowded with american fast food/drink shops 'cept Mac D, and I have yet to see a Starbucks on danish soil. Though I found a Subway some months ago in inner city...

Say, does Starbucks serve Ice Coffee? In that case, I need to travel over there and try it. I really love that stuff...

Well, Europe isn't overcrowded with american fast food/drink shops 'cept Mac D, and I have yet to see a Starbucks on danish soil. Though I found a Subway some months ago in inner city...

Say, does Starbucks serve Ice Coffee? In that case, I need to travel over there and try it. I really love that stuff...

Yes Starbucks serves iced coffee!!! I love their Venti, Iced Coffee and have them sweeten it a bit. They also have a ton of Frappachino drinks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...