What's your Starbucks drink?

Mr.Six

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbucks is for fruitcakes.

Hey, we fruitcakes are insulted! (JK!)

Anyway, as someone who used to work in the industry (No, not at Starbucks, yet...) some pointers....

-You do NOT have to order your drinks in "Fretalian". I use English, and I seem to get the correct drinks.

-Hazelnut Fraps are the bomb! Sweet, and great for those that don't like coffee.

-Brewed coffee has more caffeine than espresso. So those expensive shots are a waste if you drink them for a pick-me-up. You're paying for the employee to make it for you. The profit return on a shot of espresso is like 4000-5000%.

-I like small independent coffee houses myself. But go to Starbucks when convenient.

• 3 months later...

Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice

I thought I had replied to this, but maybe it was on another forum. I prefer Coffee Bean (Ultimate Vanilla or Extreme Ultimate Vanilla Ice Blended) but since they don't have one in Reno, I only get to go there when I'm in LA or SF.

As for Starbucks

Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino with a floating shot of espresso

Iced Coconut White Mocha (5 pumps of white mocha or its too sweet)

and various other drinks depending on my mood.