TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2019 TPR Coaster Poll!

Thanks for the extension! I just did my poll and the funniest/best thing I noticed was that I finally have two Vekoma Coasters in my top 25...and they're both in Poland!!! WTF?!?!

I know which two you're talking about, and they're both in my top 30 (with another Vekoma in the number-34 spot).

Edited by cfc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got two in my top 25... but that's only because I have been to limited parks and Disney uses Vekoma for just about all their coasters. (Expedition Everest & Rock'n'Roller Coaster are the two in my top 25.... cannot wait to be able to add Tron and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and GotG and more.... man, I miss WDW)

My top-3 Vekomas are (out of the 472 coasters I ranked):

Lech Coaster at Legendia (#16--among the Intamin Mega Lites)

Formula at Energylandia (#30)

Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars at Hong Kong Disneyland (#34)

Thanks for the extension! I just did my poll and the funniest/best thing I noticed was that I finally have two Vekoma Coasters in my top 25...and they're both in Poland!!! WTF?!?!
My top-3 Vekomas are (out of the 472 coasters I ranked):

Lech Coaster at Legendia (#16--among the Intamin Mega Lites)

Formula at Energylandia (#30)

Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars at Hong Kong Disneyland (#34)

I have Lech Coaster at #11 and Formula at #36, though I haven't ridden as many. Lech Coaster is spectacular!

Are coasters that were open for part of the year before closing down counted in the poll? I noticed Regina is still in my rankings,

Our criteria is that it has to have operated for the majority of the season. Roller coasters that have closed in late August, like Regina, have often been tricky to make judgment calls on. For now it'll stay, but don't be surprised if it doesn't show up in the final results. Same with the Efteling Bob.

Hey everyone, voting in the 2019 TPR Coaster Poll has now closed! We had a great response and we're looking forward to sharing the results with you soon!