TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Michigan's Adventure (MiA) Discussion Thread

^My thoughts exactly, upon reading the last handful of comments! I do not share those feelings, however... I say "good riddance" to the Boomerang, and I'd rather MiA not get anything next year, than get insulted again with another crap addition for our "token" coaster handout...

The park just released a poll, asking what you would like to see them add in 2018. Here are the 3 choices they gave....

2017-08-09-14-18-17-.jpg.c2cf491f35496ecd5b342b57b4343408.jpg

Choice #1

A new park bench to sit back and take in all of what the park has to offer.

images-30.jpg.5b12dd38bae78a4df2b53c11712f0a13.jpg

Choice #2

A new ash tray to help keep the park clean

images-36.jpg.1539c8b83d94ac87630befb3920329bc.jpg

Choice #3

A hanging basket of daisies to brighten up the games area.

The park just released a poll, asking what you would like to see them add in 2018. Here are the 3 choices they gave....

Choose wisely. Because the the two you don't choose will become Valleyfair's new 2018 attractions. CF could not give that much bounty to just one park.

Choose wisely. Because the the two you don't choose will become Valleyfair's new 2018 attractions. CF could not give that much bounty to just one park.

At least vallyfair got a star flyer.

Nah, Valleyfair will get one, and Dorney gets the one that's left.

Since it's apparent that Valleyfair! is getting some major infrastructure work with possible new water park entrance/expansion I think they'll also get the bench since they'll need more seating. Poor Dorney will be left with the ashtray can...lol

It's not coming back to the US (well CF at least)...lol If it does I'll eat my words. I posted that in the Knott's Berry Farm thread almost a month ago.

That same company has been refurbishing rides for Cedar Fair lately. I believe they refurbished a trokia recently.