TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Michigan's Adventure (MiA) Discussion Thread

^

They're obvioualy adding the maintence building so they can maintain their 2018 450 ft splashdown B&M accelerator-dive coaster because obviously the cables will need to be replaced in the timely manner of a week.

Alright so that all was a joke. Except maybe the slow maintence part. The show pump on Adventure Falls has been broken about all year long. Or atleast hasn't operated while I was there since early June. Anyway a permanent petting zoo wouldn't be the worst addition ever, better than nothing though.

Days like this are always exciting for a theme park fan.........unless you are Michigan's Adventure fan.

For whatever reason they always make there announcements late..... These days used to make me sad, but now me and my wife travel the country to visit other parks anyways

The people complaining about what Cedar Point has to offer for 2017 (which is actually probably going to be a decent attraction) obviously haven't been to Michigan's Adventure yet.

least Mia has a very solid waterpark

I think it's hilarious that even when NOTHING is announced for MiA, its thread gets a boost in traffic and posting!

To be fair, there is still plenty of time for them to announce something, but since it's Michigan's Adventure, I'm doubtful.

I think it's hilarious that even when NOTHING is announced for MiA, its thread gets a boost in traffic and posting!

Your just curious as all of us

Absolutely not! I click on any thread of a park I'm interested in, to get the updates in it. However, I came to peace with the fact MiA isn't getting anything, ever, a couple years ago. I haven't thought for a second MiA is getting anything of significance this year (and likely not next year, or the year after, or...)

Please don't take this as me being too optimistic, but, since the park's operating season is done in a few weeks, might not be a good idea to tell people about a new addition coming next year as it might lead to people delaying a visit, although next season doesn't start for another 9 months...

Cedar point was also receiveing track for valravn around this time last year. It would've been pretty obvious driving down the causeway seeing big orange and silver track in a field next to breakers express.

New for 2017!!!!

Several new bird feeders will adore the park for guests to enjoy.

The bird feeders are expected to open with the park in 2017, and will be included with park admission.

UPDATE....

More information is being realised about the bird feeders. The park wants to add that the "simple" yet elegant bird feeders were hand crafted by local craftsman (flea market) for children and adults to enjoy.

Screenshot_20160820-115249.thumb.png.88b7f0b27d26b5ffcb96167322728175.png

Edited by thrillrider