TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Michigan's Adventure (MiA) Discussion Thread

Why do you think WOF is a waterpark addition?

Also MiA seems to of been really quiet on social media, even more than WOF. For that park I'm hoping for even some kind of thrilling flat ride. Something. A mini thrust tower would be sick, and round out some of the needed flats there. With Chaos gone, the thrilling flats are seriously lacking.

Because WOF now has to compete with schlitterbahn. MIA wont ever get a drop tower with there current head of maintenance.

Skyhawk (even with its unoriginal name) looks fun!

WOF is expanding Planet Snoopy.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1622805#p1622805

My guess was wrong on WOF lol. Ill admit that. I just wish they would break the silence with either a teaser, or flat out say no new attractions next year.

Michigan's Adventure seems to be the red headed step child in the chain. Their additions under CF has been few and far between.

No, incorrect. The red headed step child in the chain is Valleyfair. MiA is the abandon child left at the fire station.

What does that make Wildwater Kingdom?

Geauga Lake was the broken condom that was thrown away. Wildwater Kingdom is the child that they don't want and are stuck with.

This is so funny that I login and comment that this is hilarious and 100% true.

Official 2016 Michigan's Adventure Prediction

My prediction is that MA gets Knott's used S&S Screaming Swing. I think they will get this because it is still a relatively new ride and MA badly needs a thrill ride. Even though it only has 40 capacity, I think it will be good at MA.

What does that make Wildwater Kingdom?

Geauga Lake was the broken condom that was thrown away. Wildwater Kingdom is the child that they don't want and are stuck with.

The sad part is CF could've really turned that park into something special, I guess the time and investment required was just too great.

Official 2016 Michigan's Adventure Prediction

My prediction is that MA gets Knott's used S&S Screaming Swing. I think they will get this because it is still a relatively new ride and MA badly needs a thrill ride. Even though it only has 40 capacity, I think it will be good at MA.

The knots version is only 8 person capacity.

I was looking around all the CF websites for their sections on next year's new additions and I came acorss this. IIRC, something similar was posted momentarily on the CP website prior to GateKeeper's announcement. Interestingly enough, it's gone now but I was able to get a screenshot.

Interesting.

I was looking around all the CF websites for their sections on next year's new additions and I came acorss this. IIRC, something similar was posted momentarily on the CP website prior to GateKeeper's announcement. Interestingly enough, it's gone now but I was able to get a screenshot.

Interesting.

I still think this park ends up with Knotts Screamin Swing where falling star once was

A couple of notes.

Suspendisse in turpis in enim tristique convallias.

It sounds like thy are hanging below. The Screamin' Swing hangs below. It's a possibility.

It definitely looks to have an origin in Latin. Tried Google Translate. Nothing happened.

I think Lorem is "new"

AME is all capitalized, I wonder that means.

Beibendum, KL I think this is "Muskegon, MI". Since press releases like to say where the park is located near the end of it.

Have fun uncarving this.

EDIT:

After further research. It's just placement text. At least it looks like we are getting something

Guys, lorem ipsem is just dummy copy text (in Latin) put in place until the offical text is created. It is used in printing and typesetting all the time. There likely is no clue in there, as it is usually just a bunch of nonsense sentences.

Interesting.

Took me a while, but

^Several parks still haven't announced. Besides, a check mark doesn't just mean one park gets it. This could be another water park expansion for all we know.

My bets:

-Knotts Screamin Swing

-Disko

or a Waterpark expansion.

Of course it could be anything not a coaster.