TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Michigan's Adventure (MiA) Discussion Thread

I haven't been to MiA since they added the Lakeside Gliders... Does anybody know if they are pretty lenient on letting you "snap" them? Or will that get you hollered at? Thanks!

I was snapping as much as I could on these newer style gliders. They could care less.

As far as the area, west Michigan does a lot of halloween events, but it would be to cold to spend a day at a park.

We really need to arrange a MiA TPR meet-up and just own ST all day.

I'd be down. Although, too many rides on anything in that park can't be good for the central nervous system...

I've riden ST 20 times in one day. It wasn't too bad, but that was few seasons ago when the hills were smooth, just the turnaround and helix were rough. It's seems MiA has been retracking it the last view years and they seem keen to retrack the whole thing. Do you think a topper track would have been worth it? Or GCI retracking is good enough?

We really need to arrange a MiA TPR meet-up and just own ST all day.

I'd be down. Although, too many rides on anything in that park can't be good for the central nervous system...

I've riden ST 20 times in one day. It wasn't too bad, but that was few seasons ago when the hills were smooth, just the turnaround and helix were rough. It's seems MiA has been retracking it the last view years and they seem keen to retrack the whole thing. Do you think a topper track would have been worth it? Or GCI retracking is good enough?

It was the smoothest its been in 10 years this year!

It was the smoothest its been in 10 years this year!

Last time I went it may have seemed more rough because I kept getting stuck on the same row in the green train. For some reason going up the second hill it violently bounced between the up stop wheels and the running wheels. I have no clue why it was only that seat and that train, all other seats I agree with though! (IMO Row 3 green train not FTW)

Normal MiA season pass with parking, next year I am getting a platinum pass though. I only live 10 minutes further from Cedar Point (not including traffic) than MiA, plus I have family that lives under 10 minutes away from CW and make an annual trip there.

I agree about the back seat.

What do most of us do for admission? I have a Platinum Pass with All Season Dining.

As of late just regular tickets, used to get a pass. Next year plat pass though again

What do most of us do for admission? I have a Platinum Pass with All Season Dining.

Plat pass rules. we've done MiA twice and CP foir 3 days so far, and in two weeks Carowinds for 2 days, KI for 3. Then prob another MiA then Halloweekends at CP... my coaster season rules.

Does anyone know if there is going to be an anouncement for anything next year? I know they normally don't have one I'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything.

If they actually build something there will be an announcement. I havn't heard of anything, and I check in with the building departments and there telling me nothing has been filed so i doubt it. I live and work with in 10 minutes of the park and I know ALOT of people from the park that live in my community. There all saying that nothing major is expected this year