TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

I just started watching that video myself. I had to stop watching before I started pulling my hair out. "ermagherd melernermerm furse is teh greatest costurr on teh planet and rebble yells is so unique!!!1" I'm getting ready to post a long diatribe refuting their claims.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Science Book Says This:

Engineers are designing future roller coasters with magnets to hold the cars to the tracks during death-defying drops at extreme speeds never possible

I remember seeing somewhere about computers are getting so good that roller coaster engineers are trying to calculate the perfect banking so that side wheels and upstop wheels won't be needed anymore.

Love it how people just assume accurate calculation can solve everything

Another gem, today someone in my class said their was a roller-coaster in space so I asked him to show me a picture, first off he showed me this:

I than proceeded to tell him this was space mountain and he kept denying saying he has been on space mountain and that is not on there, he than proceeded to show me another picture:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuHfGsOr1XWbH46lFL3M0aGkBxJYQjRaxp4ZWFPX7zq3nVF_v4

1. How do you get from space mountain to space fantasy? (I showed him that the caption on the picture said space fantasy and other other space mountain)

2. How would this even work in space.. (Ok, this is just dumb)

The Bay Area news just showed the POV of Fury 325 and said it was the world's tallest and fastest roller coaster. Um, no. Not even close.

When was this and what channel? That's the same mistake Yahoo Travel made on their Twitter a while back.

According to these Facebook comments, some GP think that Fury 325 will be boring simply because it doesn't have any inversions. I've never understood why they think like that, but they do. They should also learn about upstop wheels.

-A steel coaster with no loop = fail

-Hell yeah I would ride this. It needs a couple flips tho

-This is absolute a mess up hate to say it but this is a death trap somebody go get hurt badddd

-This is nothing!!! Where's the flips? I wouldn't waste my time with a rollercoaster that doesn't have flips!

-I think not. It looks too open as though it could fly off the track at any second and that first drop is way too extreme.

-Looks like a cheap green rip off of The Millennium Force at Cedar Point...

The Bay Area news just showed the POV of Fury 325 and said it was the world's tallest and fastest roller coaster. Um, no. Not even close.

When was this and what channel? That's the same mistake Yahoo Travel made on their Twitter a while back.

It was around 11:30 (right before I posted) on ABC7.

It was around 11:30 (right before I posted) on ABC7.

All the "World's tallest and fastest Gigacoaster" marketing is paying off i see