TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious which one installed those LED light wheels.

UKKO at Linnanmäki in Finland,

in this video:

If you pay attention in the start you can see the very rear wheels light up red partly,

(they become different colours depending on speed)

It's a fantastic effect considering the park is open quite commonly at times when it becomes dark outside

That would be beautiful at night! Thanks for sharing!

Apparently on Google, two surprisingly common questions are asked:

"Where is Dorney Park located in New York?"

and

"Where is Dorney Park located in New Jersey?"

So what's that park called located in Allentown PA?

An employee at Knott's Berry Farm (who used to work for CA Great America) told me that Invertigo was moved from Great America to become Boomerang at Knott's.

An employee. Of both parks.

I've heard someone say that Kong at SFDK is the exact same ride and that California's Great America ripped off Discovery Kingdom

YouTube comments...

-I went on this wooden roller coaster one day with my brother. When we were on it, it was making weird sounds.. I was scared! Right when we got off the ride and other people got on, there was a loud bang. It was louder then lighting. My brother and I saw flames and the coaster car falling off the hill. Most people were killed instantly others died a week later. My family and I never go to theme parks anymore

-My mom told me the story about how she saw a kid get his face split open by barbed gates by the swing ride. To this day they removed them but it still freaks me out.

-There was a girl that I was close friends with... She went on a roller coaster with her little brother and the ride wasn't stable. The cart crashed and she was paralyzed for years.

th.jpg.eec249d54c98e4ee2d0f797f90a9d6df.jpg

-Have you heard of the most dangerous rollercoaster in the world? It is in Notth Korea, AND IT IS MADE OF WOOD!!

It is funny when people think wooden coasters are unsafe. Also when I showed a friend a picture of El Toro, they said, it looks alright, but do you have a picture of the finished ride?

-Have you heard of the most dangerous rollercoaster in the world? It is in Notth Korea, AND IT IS MADE OF WOOD!!

If there even is a wooden roller coaster in North Korea, it probably is dangerous. North Korean infrastructure makes Chinese knockoffs look safe!

On a Cannibal POV.

"Nothing but a maverick ripoff... this isn't a rap video come up with a new f**** roller coaster....."

This is has me dying

If I censored the swear word by myself, at least I'd have the correct number of asterisks!

Had to share this comment from the Darien Lake Facebook page regarding Ride of Steel and maintenance issues:

"they chose to get the coaster from that company [referring to Intamin]. Sometimes the cheapest bidder isn't always the best."

Not a weird comment but an uninformed one at least.

Had to share this comment from the Darien Lake Facebook page regarding Ride of Steel and maintenance issues:

"they chose to get the coaster from that company [referring to Intamin]. Sometimes the cheapest bidder isn't always the best."

Not a weird comment but an uninformed one at least.

Lol, I'm the kid who responded to that.