TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if totally 'GP', but encountered a weird one on the official TPR Youtube video of Outlaw Run:

San Antonio Coaster Enthusiasts S.A.C.E.

"I'm absolutely sure, you're not supposed to be filming this ride with a loose camera.

Thanks for contributing to the reason there are so many restrictions on rides these days." 

me

You're aware they get permission for filming right, even with the loose cameras?

I'm certain, no one is allowed to film with loose devices, no matter who you are. I won't mention how I know that. Can you tell me why no one is allowed to film with loose devices? The answer is very obvious and there is not a park official in this nation that would allow it. I've already reported this video to the proper channels and contacted Silver Dollar City before commenting and I've been reassured they didn't give anyone permission to film with a loose camera.

[a couple of minutes later, without further reply from me]

Please don't send anymore comments. I know the rules and I follow them, because I respect people, amusement parks and most important, I respect safety. I don't need to validate anything with you.

I am not sure quite what high horse they were on. I'd be curious to see if they actually tried to contact the park at all

there is not a park official in this nation that would allow it.

Um, Disney? I know that there are a lot of small parks don't have filming rules. Not to mention that TPR actually does get permission from parks to film.

there is not a park official in this nation that would allow it.

Um, Disney? I know that there are a lot of small parks don't have filming rules. Not to mention that TPR actually does get permission from parks to film.

The Punchline: They have uploaded an particularly rubbish Iron Rattler POV filmed with....a handheld camera.

LEL

Worst moments

0:42... Talking about B:TR while showing a picture of Dark Knight

1:52... When Yolo opened, it "Immediately set the record as the world's tallest loop-the-loop".

3:02... i305 is the tallest and fastest ride on the East Coast

4:30... Cedar Point didn't have any coasters before MF

5:13... "The Wicked coaster at Cedar Point" Wicked Twister

6:05... S:RoS was the first hyper coaster

9:13... Tower of Terror's on-ride photo is apparently unique

9:33... Takabisha goes 90 mph

LEL

A total load of comedy.

EDIT: When Carowinds posted the fact the Fury 325 will start testing next week:

GP 1: Looks like cheap plastic. No thanks.

GP 2: And only those small pull downs on your lap, no thanks. Not safe enough for me.

GP 3: There are orange seatbelts too you know...

Me: If you have ridden Intimdator, this is the EXACT same manufacturer as well, Swiss firm Bolliger & Mabillard. Their rides are the SAFEST and smoothest out there. They rarely get into any major accidents or mechanical issues. Ride it and you'll love it!

After seeing you're 'speech' about Intimidator and Fury 325, were there any major accidents on a B&M?

I don't think so, the only cases I remember are the two dumb*ss that were decapitated for going under an Inverted coaster (Batman and Katun) to reach for their lost item. But it's not B&M fault.