TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

HAHAHA^

From the NTAG TPR video on Youtube

Fat people should be banned from rides. Lose weight, have fun or sit on your couch and eat chips.

Even though he's talking about NTAG. This comment unfortunatley is Cedar Point to a T.

You think CP is bad with walks of shame? The one ride where I have seen more walks of shame than any other is El Toro (granted, this was practically right after the accident happened.) That said, I've probably seen some on MF, and I know that the seatbelts on MF and TTD are rather unforgiving.

GP moments from today's visit to CGA:

While on Drop Tower, this person unbuckled their seat belt and everyone was freaking out because they though the seat belt was the only thing holding the OTSR down. Everyone was shouting to e-stop the ride, though the ride ops ignored them. Obviously, nothing happened, though it was hilarious to watch all the GP freaking out.

In line for Gold Striker:

*points to midway turn* "Look, it goes upside-down!"

"Some of the wood from Grizzly was put onto Gold Striker"

While the restraints do lock, I don't think the ride ops should keep a ride running when a rider undoes the belt. I mean, safety first.

As for GP comments on the NTAG video-

It looks like a mini coaster it should be called the Texas mini instead of the Texas giant but again the original was better :/

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Facebook comment on a photo about a new Gerstlauer Eurofighter in Adventure World, Perth (note that the page has stated it was built in Germany, otherwise the idiot who said this comment wouldn't know any different) - Andrew Charles I will not go on it keep jobs in Australia not Germany wrong

Jesus christ, how stupid can one person be? I invite him to find one coaster manufacturer here in Australia. Besides, most of the construction workers would be Australian. And finally, who actually cares?

Well if the track is manufactured in Germany then obviously the construction workers must be German. And the ride ops. And the guy selling on-ride photos. And the gift shop staff. This coaster is nothing more than a blatant plot by the German government to destroy the Australian economy!

Plenty of interesting things have been said on KI's facebook update regarding the 2014 attraction announcement including...

It's a new coaster wooden. Called the bat I think?

...and another by the same person that wrote the last one....

2015 it's opening. Saw it on YouTube.

Hmm.. Interesting!

2015 it's opening. Saw it on YouTube.

Hmm.. Interesting!

This has to be the Youtube video that person saw since it is the only video that has Kings Island 2015 on its name.

aka Wooden Millennium Force

At TPR's video of Original TAG

RIP the old taxes giant one real classic ride and appears much safer then the new hybrid coasters on those sideways curves were people might get thrown out if the seat-belt inst secure. RIP the women that died on the 19th July 2013. and lucky not rip to my own mother 30 years back when she rode on this ride lightning struck the tracks and the train car went off the tracks.

I sure don't want to pay to go on Taxes Giant

My half-enthusiast friend has done it AGAIN...

We were discussing inverts and KI's rumors and he points out the oldness of the style. I pointed out OzIris, Silver Bullet, and Patriot, 3 inverts under 10 years old. So I say I've greyed out (partially, I don't usually fully grey out) on Bullet's helix to make a point that it isn't a total piece of crap. The conversation drifted to the unusual places I have partial greyouts (including MF and GK at Cedar Point.) So he begins saying how forceless the rides are. Quotes-

About MF-

Millenium couldnt make a fly grey out

And here is parts of his rant on GK-

jr gemini is more forceful than that thing
most intense is the f*ckn u turn to the lift
GK couldnt make a dying man grey out
God its so boring it would make a dead man come to life just to demand CP tears it out and puts in something forceful LOL

These are really quotes. Probably sarcastic, but harsh.

Beat me to it, was gunna say just check out a NTAG YT video for plenty of...interesting GP comments.

I just checked and under every YouTube video of NTAG, the comments are "currently unavailable." What's going on with that? Is YouTube doing this?

Must have been a Youtube wide glitch for you because all comments are visible to me.

A GP person to a cast member in front of Space Mountain at Disneyland.

GP: "So Space Mountain isn't the same thing as Star Tours?" CM: "No sir they are separate attractions." GP: "Which one should I get a Fastpass for?" CM: "I don't know sir it depends on which one you wish to ride first" GP: "I want to go on Space Mountain first." CM: "Then that is the one you should get a Fastpass for".

Kudos to the Cast Member for dealing with that in a nice manner. I probably would have snapped in something like "No they are the same that is why they have different names"

I was at a diner with my friend's mother and she had so much to say about the accident with NTAG. Went on to say so much. Here are the highlights.

"The senate is now involved because their is no one regulating any of the rides in the U.S. to make sure they are safe."

"They can't put blame on whose fault it is that the lady died because no one is making sure the ride was safe all the time."

"There are 200 deaths on rides a year at amusement parks."

And my favorite one,

"Look me in the eye and tell me that an injury on any ride at Lagoon (my home park) does not happen at least every day there." "No." "Bull****!"

"Look me in the eye and tell me that an injury on any ride at Lagoon (my home park) does not happen at least every day there." "No." "Bull****!"

Ok, I'm sure they have very minor injuries, like scrapes and bruises. But I'm sure she meant broken arms and internal bleeding.

Ok, I'm sure they have very minor injuries, like scrapes and bruises. But I'm sure she meant broken arms and internal bleeding.

Scrapes and bruises from the rides or falling on the ground?

It's sad to say, but the Texas Giant incident is bringing in another wave of overweight hate. One prick, I'm not gonna say his name, even had the audacity to say "Natural selection. Fat people don't deserve the gift of life."

Ok, Why don't YOU try being the son or daughter of that woman that fell, and not even that, but try having a loved one die of a heart attack because of their weight, are you going to say that they deserved it? If you do, screw you. You don't have a heart.

Scrapes and bruises from the rides or falling on the ground?

True!

Six Flags Great Adventure asked on their facebook page to name your favorite inverted coaster.

The majority of responses were El Toro, Nitro and Bizarro.

I then commented pretty much correcting everyone telling them it's suppose to be your favorite INVERTED coaster and then said my answer. It was sad 50 comments in, I was probably the first to say anything about the previous responses.

Youtube GP...apparently I'm a ride op based on my Youtube content. Long story short: some guy comments on one of my fair compilation videos about how carnival rides are dangerous and basically trying to spread the word of a so-called death on a "Carny Star Flyer" (ARM Vertigo?) at the LA Fair. I pointed out that it was fake as...well, it's fake! Chair 'flies off' and is somehow reattached to the ride with rider on board. The guy basically claims that his uncle was killed on the ride (I take it as he must really not like his uncle?). So yea, this guy's trying to get people to spread the word on this 'death' that never made news, let alone the real world.

Youtube vid:

'Tis GP gold in making

Edited by Angry_Gumball