TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Movieworld's facebook page:

y cant use build roller coasters like 6 flags in America. there shortest rolla coaster goes for 1:25min our longest one is 36sec.........wats the go with Australia we scared to have a real thrill ride

And after I told him that their budget as well as space restrictions would mean it would be difficult to make a huge ride (as well as point out that Six Flags parks aren't all that incredible) he replied with this illiterate gem.

Not enuff room??? Build it over the whole park. And not enuff money that's crap people pay 80$ each for entry that like $6000 a day just on entry and the rest $15 each or a meal min. Come on movie world build us a real thrill ride like 6 flags

Did anyone notice he said their shortest coaster is 1 minute and 25 seconds and that their longest ride is 36 seconds?

In class browsing a TPR trip report of Kings Dominion. A trash can clearly showing 'Kings Dominion' plastered across it comes up.

The person I'm sitting next to goes 'is that Busch Gardens? I love that park!' He then went on to explain that they took out BBW because it was too unsafe. And that Griffon goes beyond vertical and such typical GP things.. I casually disproved him and went to my next class, hoping the conversation would never come up again!

Found this gem on Yahoo Answers (in original grammar):
Is Harry Potter Amusement park apart of Disney world three parks?

In class, a kid told me that. Universal really should do more advertising. People will mistakenly go to Disney World for Harry Potter.

y cant use build roller coasters like 6 flags in America. there shortest rolla coaster goes for 1:25min our longest one is 36sec.........wats the go with Australia we scared to have a real thrill ride

And after I told him that their budget as well as space restrictions would mean it would be difficult to make a huge ride (as well as point out that Six Flags parks aren't all that incredible) he replied with this illiterate gem.

Not enuff room??? Build it over the whole park. And not enuff money that's crap people pay 80$ each for entry that like $6000 a day just on entry and the rest $15 each or a meal min. Come on movie world build us a real thrill ride like 6 flags

Did anyone notice he said their shortest coaster is 1 minute and 25 seconds and that their longest ride is 36 seconds?

TBH, the post was so full of WTF that I didn't really care lol

TBH, the post was so full of WTF that I didn't really care lol

Yeah it's not like they have to spend money on anything else or anything!

Yeah it's not like they have to spend money on anything else or anything!

How is Scooby Doo's Spooky Coaster 36 seconds long?

We had to present projects in a high school computer class yesterday, and a girl listed some of the rides from SFOG and Epcot in Florida. Two things she said made me want to scream:

1. Test Track as a roller coaster. I can see where she thinks it is one, but it isn't.

2. This made me mad. Splashwater Falls at SFOG as being a roller coaster. I just wanted to tell her off, but I realized that I would be very disrespectful, so I just sat and mentally screamed.

We had to present projects in a high school computer class yesterday, and a girl listed some of the rides from SFOG and Epcot in Florida. Two things she said made me want to scream:

1. Test Track as a roller coaster. I can see where she thinks it is one, but it isn't.

2. This made me mad. Splashwater Falls at SFOG as being a roller coaster. I just wanted to tell her off, but I realized that I would be very disrespectful, so I just sat and mentally screamed.

Don't they need to put a lot of research into their report? This is high school not elementary school.

^ Well, they both roll, so they must be roller coasters! It's right there in the name! Isn't that how it works...?

Actually, that bizarro logic doesn't hold up for Splashwater Falls. She probably thinks it's an actual boat that would float away if there were heavy enough rains.

At DCA. During the "The Wonderful World of Color" song.

GP: **Walks up to cast member** "Is this Fantasmic?"

Cast Member: "No, this is World Of Color" well chuckling

GP: "Thanks. I thought World of Color was at Disneyland"

In History Class our teacher was explaining canal locks. (

)

Kid in class "That's how rollercoasters work!"

Then the entire class agreed.

On a CoasterForce video of Wildcat at Frontier City:

aMondayMorning: You know, i've never understood how the trains on wooden coasters actually stay on the track. It doesn't look like there's anything for the wheels to grab on to, so it just looks like its just lying on top of the track. It's really weird....

On a CoasterForce video of Wildcat at Frontier City:

aMondayMorning: You know, i've never understood how the trains on wooden coasters actually stay on the track. It doesn't look like there's anything for the wheels to grab on to, so it just looks like its just lying on top of the track. It's really weird....

I saw that. I chuckled and went to the next video. EDIT: Now I'm going to comment and say that there are trolls in the wheels and in the track. I'm AnonymousReed on Youtube.

"I went to Disneyland in Christmas time and Space Mountain had a 2-hour wait! I'll never go to Disneyland in that time ever again."

My reaction: "Only 2 hours? Medusa (SFDK) had a 2-hour wait in October, I guess Disney waits aren't so bad after all"

I think the GP thing that pisses me off the most which I see a lot is when people say Thirteen is the best coaster in Alton Towers. I mean seriously? How can anyone say that about an over glorified family coaster with trims on the first drop when possibly the best inverted coaster in the world is in the same park? Nothing at Alton Towers, or even the whole of Britain, comes close to the awesomeness of Nemesis.