TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where In The World Do TPR Members Live?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys... I'm feeling kinda lonely in the middle of the country... Someone else in CO post their location...

Whoa... Holy Glitches Batman... I can click on like 3 different dots and get Robbs profile and several and mine comes up... Seriously weird... It also doesn't seem to scale the map properly. Still it is a nice first step for Google.

I only live 15mins away from you........

looks like i'm the only one so far living in utah. woo-hoo! ( i was born in Anaheim, raised in Orange, Chino Hills, and Corona, moved to Dallas Texas, lived in Moscow Russia for two years, went to school in Idaho for a year, and now I'm in Utah) Phew, and when I get my masters degree in Business Management, I should be coming back to So-Cal.

I find it somewhat amusing they gave me a choice of four (count'em) Vancouvers to choose from :shock:.... and then...

On the main map there, up above Seattle is the main Large Canadian City of... Surrey??????

:shock::shock::shock:

With my little single arrow pointing to it. Um, Surrey to us here in Vancouver is like... well, you all have your "suburb" you joke about? i.e. crime, nothingness, (some)white trash, mall living, just far enough away from...

"Surrey - Canada's Third Largest City" (yeah, shure)

~ ~ ~

Hey guys... I'm feeling kinda lonely in the middle of the country... Someone else in CO post their location...

Whoa... Holy Glitches Batman... I can click on like 3 different dots and get Robbs profile and several and mine comes up... Seriously weird... It also doesn't seem to scale the map properly. Still it is a nice first step for Google.

Dude you would have to be driving really freaking fast to get to FC in 15 minutes from Greeley... Still yeah not that far...

Ah I can't wait for next season... Hopefully we get something good where Chaos was... I miss it so...

Dude you would have to be driving really freaking fast to get to FC in 15 minutes from Greeley... Still yeah not that far...

Ah I can't wait for next season... Hopefully we get something good where Chaos was... I miss it so...

Yea, Choas was like, like, sex on a cracker.

But Ive been hearing rumors of them taking out the pavillions, and getting a wild mouse! :shock: