TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

scream machines or no limits?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have Scream Machines and it is cool. I mean you can record sounds and stuff and have it play for your dispatch. And it does have monay more coaster types.

Another I noticed is that Scream Machines is harder to kept straight lines or smooth turns. On the No Limits (DEMO) it seems that it is harder to make smoother turns and stuff.

No Limits is the more popular one. I have both simulators and I rarely use Scream Machines.

When done properly you can make a great coaster. Be aware that you need to read the instructions given when you purchase the game. You will not be able to make perfect coasters right away, It may take you a year like me. I would suggest uploading your coasters to a sites such as www.coastersims.com or www.weeweeslap.com to have your coaster rated by others. This way you get feedback.

I also have both simulations and i don't really like Scream Machines that much as it doesn't feel correct, maybe because im using Nolimits too much Nolimits has better accuracy and way more tools, etc...... to use on it. Scream Machines is not dead yet with the release of Scream Machines 2 iminant. So don't write it off yet

Nolimits is alot more accurate, precise, and realistic. Although it's alot harder to make good coasters with it. You should explore the Nolimits Editor in the demo thorougly and see what you're getting in to before you buy it. It's extrmely hard to make coasters (let alone good ones) with nolimits. So keep in mind the devotion it takes to suceed in nolimits.

Hard? Its the easiest thing i have ever done. Nolimits 2 wont be out for a long time as the team are taking a break. I would go with Nolimits as the scream machines community is basically dead now. Nolimits all the way!