TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Been there. Done that. Now what?

Also rides are very subjective and if you can go back and experience some of them again under better less hurried circumstances you might find them more enjoyable.

Agreed. I used to be a "whirlwind tour" kind of person but really, it just ruins the experience.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I have no interest in counting credits or the amounts of times I've been on the same ride.

We are supposed to go to theme parks to have fun and escape for awhile. That's why I personally have no interest in riding stand up or boomerang coasters unless I'm there with a family member or friend who wants to go on. Forcing yourself into doing things just because turns something that's supposed to be fun into more of a job you don't want to be at than a hobby.

Before booking another international trip maybe you should try visiting your local theme parks first and try just going around and riding the rides you actually enjoy instead of making yourself ride everything. If you don't already maybe hit up some flat rides or some water rides. Ride the ferris wheel and relax and enjoy the view.