TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

NEWS:Ride a roller coaster with Pro Wrestlers at Camp Snoopy

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=8649&p=1

Wow, pro wrestlers and Camp Snoopy! Of course! What a....um....natural combo! Will these guys even fit in the coaster???

STAMFORD, Conn.--March 2, 2005--World Wrestling Entertainment®, Inc. (WWE) Superstars Al Snow® and Scotty Too Hotty will be at Mall of America's Camp Snoopy on Saturday, March 5, to raise money for the Minnesota Chapter of Make-A-Wish Foundation® as part of the WWE®'s "Road to WrestleMania® 21 Tour."

The Superstars will ride the Timberland Twister Roller Coaster as part of the fundraising efforts. Anyone may join the Superstars on the ride from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for a $10 donation.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't Camp Snoopy a kids park? I do not doubt that some kids find wrestling interesting, but it doesn't really go too well together, 'least not in my book.

And why pay 10$ for a ride when you can get double the space for 10 percent of it? Just kiddin' ya.

Don't ask how I know this, but there is a group within the WWE of Roller Coaster nuts.

The group consists of Edge, Scotty 2 Hottie, Mankind, Christian, Matt and Jeff Hardy and Al Snow.

While I know a few of the names are no longer with the company, if you visit a theme park and there is a show on near-by, the guys have been known to slip down to the park for a coaster credit before the show.

• 1 year later...
Don't ask how I know this, but there is a group within the WWE of Roller Coaster nuts.

The group consists of Edge, Scotty 2 Hottie, Mankind, Christian, Matt and Jeff Hardy and Al Snow.

While I know a few of the names are no longer with the company, if you visit a theme park and there is a show on near-by, the guys have been known to slip down to the park for a coaster credit before the show.

In Mick Foley ["Mankind"]'s second book [he has quite a few, all of which have been bestsellers and many of which were critically acclaimed], he actually has top ten lists of favourite coasters, parks, non-coaster rides, and waterparks. He's a huge coaster nut.

And WOW, WRESTLING IS "FAKE"? I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED. THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING ME.

In Mick Foley ["Mankind"]'s second book [he has quite a few, all of which have been bestsellers and many of which were critically acclaimed], he actually has top ten lists of favourite coasters, parks, non-coaster rides, and waterparks. He's a huge coaster nut.

And WOW, WRESTLING IS "FAKE"? I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED. THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING ME.

That is true. I have seen him at Great Adventure a couple of times, and I'm sure that a few other people have too. He is a huge fan of coasters.

That is true. I have seen him at Great Adventure a couple of times, and I'm sure that a few other people have too. He is a huge fan of coasters.

There are quite a few WWE people who travel to parks while on the road. I met Mick Foley at Stark Raven Mad in 02 or 03, he was a really nice guy. I also ran into Al Snow at PKI's opening day back in 2003.

-Bryan "really hasn't watched wrestling since the days of Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior" Wood