TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2018 Tickets - ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghostrider always has its rehab during bash. This is year six for me and I've only seen it open once and that was right after the big retrack.

It was open for the weekend of WCB, in 2016. The following day (Monday) it closed for further maintenance on it.

I want to wish everybody an awesome time, at next weekend's WCB!

I'm looking for a ride on Sunday to Magic Mountain from a Knotts area hotel. I'll help with the cost. My friend Backed out and now I don't have a ride.

Uber. I'm not sure it's totally appropriate to be asking for rides from complete strangers on our forum. So yeah, Uber...

Ok. Sorry. I just thought a fellow enthusiast might be better the an Uber driver. You are probably right. Thanks! Can't wait until the event!

At least with an Uber driver, if it turns out they end up being a bit on the odd side, they drop you off and drive away.

And not to say that all of our West Coast Bash people are "odd" (well, maybe I am...) but there are most certainly some people I don't mind sharing a ride on a coaster with... but maybe not a full car ride...

Edited by robbalvey

Sucks that Ghostrrider will be closed, tho.

Maybe next year we just won't do the event at all if people are going to bitch it.

I wasn't bitching about it.

Using the word "sucks" and responding in a thread about someone's event sure makes it sounds like you were complaining. How else was I supposed to take that?

I mean, if I went to McDonalds and said:

"Sucks that you guys are out of Szechuan sauce"

Wouldn't the employee that I said that to think I'm complaining about McDonalds?

Do you understand now why it sounded like you were bitching?

Edited by robbalvey

I'm going to try and make it out for knotts day this year since they always bring the awesome. Th e real question is who's joining me for afternoon boysenberry beer in the saloon. I'm looking at you Andrew and dylan.

Unfortunately I can’t make the Knott’s day this year, but I’m down for a round at the beer garden in the back end of Magic Mountain on Sunday.

So excited to attend the West Coast Bash at Knotts on Saturday! My girlfriend and my friend will both be attending with me and it’s our first time.

I had a couple questions I was wondering if someone would help me out. Does the exclusive ride time take place before the park opens and after the park closes or during normal Knotts Park Hours? Also, when is the earliest time we can show up for check in? Thanks so much in advance for your help and thanks for throwing such an awesome event!

Edited by josh_wert

So excited to attend the West Coast Bash at Knotts on Saturday! My girlfriend and best friend will both be attending with me and it’s our first time.

I had a couple questions I was wondering if someone would help me out. Does the exclusive ride time take place before the park opens and after the park closes or during normal Knotts Park Hours? Also, when is the earliest time we can show up for check in? Thanks so much in advance for your help and thanks for throwing such an awesome event!

The ERT will before and after park hours. Check in will be about two hours prior to the park's normal opening time. I'll be sending out an email on Wednesday or Thursday with all the final information and event schedule to everyone!

Hope you enjoy your first WCB!

Its hard to believe that this upcoming Saturday is West Coast Bash. I am so excited!!! I do have a question for past attendees that have brought a backpack/camera bag along to past Knott's events. Was it relatively easy to keep your bag with you all day or would you recommend getting a locker?

(Edit: I like the autocorrect at the end there)

Yes, I had no problem with a small bag at Knott's WCB 2016.

Cedar Fair have changed locker policies in the past two years. You should be fine with your bag, but I would "be prepared" to get a locker if for whatever reason you are asked to.

Its hard to believe that this upcoming Saturday is West Coast Bash. I am so excited!!! I do have a question for past attendees that have brought a backpack/camera bag along to past Knott's events. Was it relatively easy to keep your bag with you all day or would you recommend getting a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo?

(Edit: I like the autocorrect at the end there)

I spent yesterday at Knott's, and carried a backpack with me. All the coasters have bins off to the side, in which my backpack fit easily. You should have no problem with not getting a locker.

Yes, I had no problem with a small bag at Knott's WCB 2016.

Cedar Fair have changed fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo policies in the past two years. You should be fine with your bag, but I would "be prepared" to get a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo if for whatever reason you are asked to.

Good to know, thank you for that updated information.