TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: The Johnson's first TPR meet in Florida!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Eric,

I think you have a duplicate of this one without Elissa. I saw her rushing in just as I snaped the first picture. That's why I asked you to stay there for a second one. I figured it would be a little TPR surprise.

It was a pleasure meeting you two. I look forward to riding with you again soon.

Great TR! Excellent pics. It was like I was there.

Take care.

Guy"I'll get plenty of rest when I'm dead."Koepp

I think that you are right, I just liked the first one better...It had more "TPR" charm to it. I am glad everyone made it back home A-OK. Anyone hear from Fred?

Hey Eric,

this was really a fantastic photo TR. I enjoyed it so much! It looks like you all really had a perfect Halloween time at Florida. To sad I had no chance to be there with you. However, the Soarin pictures are great. Thanks for making the little jokes about Soarin and my name!

--Sören

Looks like everyone had a blast! Great Photo TR Erik.

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys, but at least I got to see everyone as they walked by the DDR machine in IoA, haha.

BGT for me will be coming on the 12th, w00t! It's going to be coooold *Shivers*

Kraken "OMF! It's the 25th! New iPod day!" King

Great photos, Erik. Sure beats actually writing out all the stuff we did. It was such a good weekend, and we really lucked out with the weather and the crowds. I'm still glad we did Express passes at Universal, and I'll do that every time I go back there (which if management continues down the path they're on, won't be too often) I can't wait to do it all again!

Maybe it was still the same song. They've gotten so old and senile that they forgot where the song ended, so they kept playing in an endless chord. Kinda like how during our Dells trip, the Beach Boys were on stage for like 3 days straight, because they forgot how to get off the stage! Fortunately for them, someone must have helped them off stage finally, because they're at Epcot right this second!

I'm still sad we missed Kool and the Gang as well as Kansas!

thats me!.. It was great meeting all of you guys, it was very random that we ran into Elissa at busch gardens tampa. I didnt even know you guys were in Florida. From all the nights of video watching and pictures over and over again, who can forget that face?

We had a good time, too bad we coudn't join you guys at your other parks. It feels like your a real coaster enthusiast if you meet the Alveys hehe. We stayed for Wilma, it wasnt bad in Orlando but they closed Universal on the day our ticket was going to expire, but they were nice and gave us a ticket for an extra free day which we used the next day.

We'll try and make it on more TPR trips in the future...