TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is the best floorless?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've liked all the ones I've been on pretty well but my #1 outranks all the rest by a mile. Here's how I'd rank them:

1.Superman: Krypton Coaster

2.Kraken

3.Bizarro

4.Scream!

5.Baman: The Dark Knight

Edited by jzoole

Why is Batman: Dark Knight considered so sub-par? I plan to head up to SFNE next year. Sure it's small, but is it forceless?

It's a fun coaster. I wouldn't call it sub-par there are just other coasters that are better than it.

My vote is for Dominator. Superman Krypton Coaster is up there on my list as well.

Why is Batman: Dark Knight considered so sub-par? I plan to head up to SFNE next year. Sure it's small, but is it forceless?

The more I ride the coaster, the more I like it. It's definitely not forceless (for a floorless coaster) it has a great zero g roll and the corkscrews at the end are a very good, intense finish. Personally I love this ride, but it's smaller and shorter than the others which is probably why it's ranked behind them. It's a very good ride and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The more I ride the coaster, the more I like it. It's definitely not forceless (for a floorless coaster) it has a great zero g roll and the corkscrews at the end are a very good, intense finish. Personally I love this ride, but it's smaller and shorter than the others which is probably why it's ranked behind them. It's a very good ride and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I agree it's a really fun ride! I actually prefer it to Great Adventure's Bizarro thanks to its intensity. Though my favorite floorless is Hydra. I know the ride isn't the most popular, but I really enjoy its quirky layout. I love the hang-time in both the jojo roll and the zero-G roll and I find the first drop and the drop into the final corkscrew quite intense and heavy on air-time in the back seat.

I have been on a few B&M floorless coasters.

1. Kraken at SeaWorld Orlando

2. Dominator at Kings Dominion

3. Hydra The Revenge at Dorney Park

4. Bizzaro at Six Flags Great Adventure

They are some of the best B&M coasters.

Probs pushin' it there, buddy.

I've ridden Kraken and Sheikra (yeah, I count it), and Sheikra wins. Kraken is great, in my opinion, and looking at other floorless coasters, there aren't many that I think would be much better. I would love to ride Hair Raiser, Superman in Madrid, and Dominator and then give my answer!

• 2 years later...

I've been on two B&M floorless coasters, Kraken and Rougarou, and I think Kraken is the better ride of two. Both coasters are on the same level in terms of intensity and forcefulness, however, Rougarou has a few moments of headbanging here and there, while Kraken is a very smooth ride from start to finish.

Haven't ridden too many but:

1. Bizarro/Medusa

2. Rougarou

3. Hydra