TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Quick Photo TR: Our Orlando Trip!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was an awesome trip and these pictures just show a hinting of the fun and craziness that we had. I would have taken more pictures, but with Robb and Erik taking shots like there was no tomorrow, I felt like saving my camera for another trip. After the lacking operations at Universal, I was a bit worried about the other parks, but thankfully Busch and Disney made up for it and it will go down as my favorite Halloween themed weekend ever!

Now, back to checking for cheap airfare so I can get more Sam Adam's 10th Anniversary Festival Ale and all of its unfiltered goodness!

LOL, Great new avatar. Glad you made it back home. I also started to worry about the rest of the trip after hearing about your not-so-great experience at Mythos (Good job Markus!!!) and JP. We all had to put our shoes back on for the Bluto Raft Ride (Silly Ride operators!). Confused USO information employees. And the worst ride operations ever for the Dueling Dragons. 20-30 min wait with three trains? Even with express pass? Also we did not get to duel as well. Everything else was really great. Thanks for opening SheiKra BGT!!!!