TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Out of all the times I've been to disneyland I've never been when it's decorated for Chirstmas. However, at Christmas break it's obviously more crowded. So I'm wondering, is it worth it to go Disneyland in December?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the decorations are up, a bit after Thanksgiving, so visiting there right at the beginning of December - it'll all be there for you, lol.

Midweeks are best - weekends are worst - closer to The Day you go, worse it gets - time between The Day and End-Of-Year - too many peoples to count.

My 3 cents

Yeah, it's worth going, but if you can go when schools aren't out on break. I went during winter break (from the 27-30), since it was the only time we could go, and it was so crowded you could hardly move. I heard New Year's Eve is the worst day for crowds, so I guess going then probably wouldn't be a good idea.

I was at DL several years ago during the first week of Dec. and had a excellant time. The park wasnt that busy during the week or on Friday(didnt go Sat/Sun). The christmas decorations are great as is the x-mas parade/Its a small world and Mansion holiday decorations. So i would recommend going to DL in early Dec.(the same for wdw/universal also). The parks do a great job putting you in the x-mas mood.

Disneyland in late November/early December during the week is freakin awesome. They might not be open as late as usual, but you can get 5 times as many rides in as you would during the summer. Plus, It's a Small World looks awesome at night when it's decorated.