TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disneyland in December

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the decorations are up, a bit after Thanksgiving, so visiting there right at the beginning of December - it'll all be there for you, lol.

Midweeks are best - weekends are worst - closer to The Day you go, worse it gets - time between The Day and End-Of-Year - too many peoples to count.

My 3 cents

Yeah, it's worth going, but if you can go when schools aren't out on break. I went during winter break (from the 27-30), since it was the only time we could go, and it was so crowded you could hardly move. I heard New Year's Eve is the worst day for crowds, so I guess going then probably wouldn't be a good idea.

I was at DL several years ago during the first week of Dec. and had a excellant time. The park wasnt that busy during the week or on Friday(didnt go Sat/Sun). The christmas decorations are great as is the x-mas parade/Its a small world and Mansion holiday decorations. So i would recommend going to DL in early Dec.(the same for wdw/universal also). The parks do a great job putting you in the x-mas mood.

Disneyland in late November/early December during the week is freakin awesome. They might not be open as late as usual, but you can get 5 times as many rides in as you would during the summer. Plus, It's a Small World looks awesome at night when it's decorated.