TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Amazing Race Thread!

Great episode tonight! I LOVE Rob & Amber!!! They are playing the game really smart

You know, they just crack me up!! He really does have the "Godfather" thing going to for him just like on "Survivor". I get the feeling people in South America must watch "Survivor" though, and definitely know who they are.

Do you really think Debbie and Bianca were lesbians???? :?

Shari "I could not have eaten that crap...Good move Rob" Shoufler

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, got to watch the show last night after our return from FL. The two that lost deserved to lose. How dumb can you be when you go and get specific directions and manage to go 2.5 hours the wrong way?!? And shouldn't a clue be that the ocean does not equal mountains?!? God, they were so dumb. And they are a bit more than "best friends", I think...

Anyway, we're cheering for the gay guys. They are hilarious! At least they have a personality, a lot of the other teams are kind of generic.

Oh, and there's no way in hell I could eat four pounds of meat. The idea is just disturbing...

dt

Oh, and there's no way in hell I could eat four pounds of meat. The idea is just disturbing...

My husband could probably do it if it were like ribeye from Longhorn or Texas Roadhouse or something, but not intestines and brains. This isn't Survivor; these people aren't starving!!

Shari "Up to that point I thought 'Oh, I could do this'"Shoufler

• 2 weeks later...

OK, both shows last night kicked ass! Especially the second one, where the brothers raced to the finish line! Plus, the two words that always equal quality entertainment: GIANT AARDVARK!!!

I still can't believe for as much as they screw up, those old people manage to stay in the race...

dt

Gregg "Rob and Amber should have at least asked if everyone was okay" C.

Amen to that one, Greg...... As much as I like them, I was kinda shocked that they didn't at least slow down, and I thought it was funny that Phil went all "Jeff Probst" on them and called them out on it!

Gretchen and Meredith rock.... I hope the old people just kick everyone else's ass!!

Shari "Gretchen's has some of the best sound bites on the show" Shoufler

^There are lots of crazy fan sites!

I read the entire episode as people on the East Coast were writing it! It was pretty insane.

Shall we start a 'wish list' of finishers and a 'probably' list with who's left?

Wish List:

1. Rob & Amber

2. Meredith & Gretchen

3. Brian & Greg

4. Uchenna & Joyce

5. Ron & Kelly

6. Gay Guys

Probably:

1. Uchenna & Joyce

2. Gay Guys

3. Rob & Amber

4. Ron & Kelly

5. Brothers

6. Meredith & Gretchen

Elissa "hoping I'm wrong!" Alvey

Shall we start a 'wish list' of finishers and a 'probably' list with who's left?

OK... here's my wish list:

1) Meredith and Gretchen

2)Uchenna and Joyce

3)Rob and Amber

4)Gay Guys

5)Brothers

6)Annoying POW and annoying beauty queen

Here's my expected outcome:

1)Uchenna and Joyce

2)Rob and Amber

3)Brothers

4)Gay Guys

5)Ron and Kelly

6)Meredith and Gretchen

Shari "This is my 2nd favorite show next to Survivor, now" Shoufler

OK Elissa.... we were both wrong!!! LOL!! :shock:

Go Gretchen.... Go Meredith.... old people....kickin' butt!!

Now, if Ron and Kelly would just get eliminated, I will be happy with the final 4 teams!!

Shari "can't believe CBS has suckered me in to giving them another undivided hour of my life every week" Shoufler

It is official, the old people have sold their souls to satan, who in exchange makes them not lose even though they get lost and do stupid things that would eliminate anyone else EVERY WEEK!!! I actually sort of hope they win now, since they've become so amusing...

dt

Argh.. Silly clip show tonight! But atleast it's 2 nights of Amazing Race in one week so I can't complain! After watching the clip show Stacey hates Rob and Amber even more and I like them more.. They seem to be the only ones this season who understand that IT IS A RACE! BTW: What are everyones thoughts on the next season being "Family Amazing Race". I think it adds an interesting twist but I would rather see an All-Star version first.

TAR addict since Season 1:Episode 1!

I really hope they pull of this "family" thing...I have my doubts. Kids on show's like these seem to mess everything up!

We were actually going to apply as a "blended family". My parents, Robb, and I...I think that would have been an awesome team, but they are filming while we're in Europe, heck maybe we'll see them!

Elissa "it will be interesting how many 'kids' they allow" Alvey

Funny. I saw Kelly in Wal-mart Sunday night before the show aired where Kelly turned into extremely annoying nagging girl. She said it was definitely worth doing, and that she had a ball, but seemed hesitant. I wonder if she knew that the whole world was about to see her become turbo bitch.

Here I am wondering what in the world Ron has done to deserve her snapping at him. The man says "shush". I know good and well I haven't said that since 2nd grade.

--Brian

Little Sammi fell asleep on the couch about 7:15 (Tuesdays always seem to be when the weekend catches up with her) and the first thing she said this morning when she got up was "I missed Amazing Race". She was glad to know she didn't miss an elimination. That's her favorite part... she goes around saying "Mommy and Murray (that's our cat) you're team number......one!" (We've also had to hold Tribal Council in the living room..complete with pillar candles for torches).

My question.... who the hell would want to buy one of those steel boxes now that they've been tossed around like that???

Shari "I love Gretchen's comments and her 'OH MY GAWDs'" Shoufler