TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Thanks a MILLION everyone!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! Well deserved for all your butter smooth POV's. One hell of a milestone you can be proud of. When you started making video's did you think it would ever get this big? Have a fun time celebrating.

No, I honestly still cannot believe it! What's even weirder is that apparently we are the first theme park or roller coaster channel to hit that milestone! I really was unaware as I don't watch that many other channels. (Sorry, just not a lot of time) I really would have thought some of those crazy Disney fans channels would have hit a million long ago, but everyone keeps tell me we were the first! Yay us, I guess!

Congratulations! What a fantastic milestone!

I really would have thought some of those crazy Disney fans channels would have hit a million long ago, but everyone keeps tell me we were the first! Yay us, I guess!

Wow, that is even more awesome! Great job, Robb!

I love the YouTube videos. For people like me that don't have the money to travel and visit the parks; your videos are the closest I will come to riding most of these attractions and they look great. I am just going to need you to come to my house and violently shake my chair during the Hades 360 video to make it more realistic Otherwise, keep up the good work.

The first time I found out about Theme Park Review was back in 2005. It was mostly for their Disney posts (particularly Tokyo Disneyland), but since then I found out about a lot of great non-Disney theme parks in Japan, China, and even Mexico of all places. And I'm not ashamed to admit that thanks to countless marathon sessions of watching TPR videos, I also "wee" a lot on roller coasters now.

Thanks for all of the great coverage! Looking forward to what's to come in the future!

so cool that TPR got a Million subscribers.

y'all really are the BEST coaster/theme park site existing, and if one just keeps a sense of humor about it? . . . .there is no other better than TPR.

(and I still will occasionally shout out to my Husband: "Mah titties are jigglin'!!!" and he'll have NO idea what I'm talking about and just look at me confused)

just awesome