SharkTums

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kristen,

How did the kids activities compare for you on the Disney cruise you just did against the other cruise lines you have done (I think Royal Caribbean is one if I read correctly). Would you say there has been a good mix on all the cruises you have been on? What has been your favourite cruise itinerary so far (on any cruiseline).

Thankyou.

Is Kristen looking forward to, or dreading, the VR version of Space Fantasy at Universal Japan?

She is VERY angry about the VR on it. It was in her top ten in the original form. On the plus side, we won't have to ride it as much now which will give us more time to go eat Gyoza at this awesome little take out shop in Citywalk!

Kristen,

How did the kids activities compare for you on the Disney cruise you just did against the other cruise lines you have done (I think Royal Caribbean is one if I read correctly). Would you say there has been a good mix on all the cruises you have been on? What has been your favourite cruise itinerary so far (on any cruiseline).

Thankyou.

She has a very detailed answer for you but no time to type it all out this morning, later I promise!

Is Kristen looking forward to, or dreading, the VR version of Space Fantasy at Universal Japan?

She is VERY angry about the VR on it. It was in her top ten in the original form. On the plus side, we won't have to ride it as much now which will give us more time to go eat Gyoza at this awesome little take out shop in Citywalk!

I share her annoyance. But Gyoza should make up for it.

Kristen,

Thankyou.

So KT has a lot of thoughts on this. When she was younger she much preferred Royal Caribbean's kids clubs to the Disney Kids Club. Her reasoning was that there were just TOO many kids and the counselors didn't even learn your name. I totally get that. The clubs LOOK amazing, ridiculous! But for KT, when they're filled with hundreds of screaming children and a few adults who don't even know you she felt like it wasn't for her. Other kids are obviously very different!

This recent Disney Magic cruise was her first time in 'tween' club (called Edge on Disney) for 11-14 year olds. She LOVED it. She could come and go as she pleased, the counselors knew and interacted with the kids, there were cool activities, Disney characters randomly showed up and played four square with them, etc. She has not yet done the Royal Caribbean tween club as it doesn't start till 12 years old.

For itineraries she says (in no particular order); Dubai/India, Mediterranean, Alaska. She usually doesn't even get off the ship in the Caribbean anymore.

She says..ok, let's do this...

Shanghai Disney - Tron

Tokyo Disney - 20k Leagues Under the Sea

Walt Disney World - Carousel of Progress

Disneyland Paris - maybe the food?

Disneyland - The Trolley show at California Adventure

Hong Kong Disney - Mystic Manor

...she says this isn't fair though as all the rides in Tokyo are awesome!

Also, did I mention she's weird?

So KT has a lot of thoughts on this. When she was younger she much preferred Royal Caribbean's kids clubs to the Disney Kids Club. Her reasoning was that there were just TOO many kids and the counselors didn't even learn your name. I totally get that. The clubs LOOK amazing, ridiculous! But for KT, when they're filled with hundreds of screaming children and a few adults who don't even know you she felt like it wasn't for her. Other kids are obviously very different!

This recent Disney Magic cruise was her first time in 'tween' club (called Edge on Disney) for 11-14 year olds. She LOVED it. She could come and go as she pleased, the counselors knew and interacted with the kids, there were cool activities, Disney characters randomly showed up and played four square with them, etc. She has not yet done the Royal Caribbean tween club as it doesn't start till 12 years old.

For itineraries she says (in no particular order); Dubai/India, Mediterranean, Alaska. She usually doesn't even get off the ship in the Caribbean anymore.

Much appreciated, thankyou! We have only ever cruised Disney with my son, and it is nice to get a comparison from you. We liked the look of your "Adventures by Disney" European river trip last year, and have put that on the bucket list.

What country should Disney open a park in?

What is her favorite airline?

Least favorite ride at Disneyland?

Yay! I can actually respond by myself now!

Anyways, the question:

I would like either a Disneyland Australia or a Disney World England. The Australia park will have several attractions themed after the Rescuers Down Under. I would like an England Disney with a Mary Poppins themed area (especially with the new Mary Poppins with Lin Manuel Miranda).

Anyways, the question:

I would like either a Disneyland Australia or a Disney World England. The Australia park will have several attractions themed after the Rescuers Down Under. I would like an England Disney with a Mary Poppins themed area (especially with the new Mary Poppins with Lin Manuel Miranda).

What is your favorite airline?

What is your least favorite ride at Disneyland (Not California Adventure)

KT what's your favorite Cartoon Network show/character?

I have been aging out of Cartoon Network recently, but from prior times watching shows, my favorites are The Amazing World of Gumball, We Bare Bears, Teen Titans Go, and Power Puff Girls.

Anyways, the question:

What is your favorite airline?

What is your least favorite ride at Disneyland (Not California Adventure)

I can't believe I forgot to answer the other questions.

Well anyways favorite airline, Emirates. The tickets are expensive for the first class though.

I don't like Space Mountain.

Has a ride's sincerity ever surprised you? Was it more/less sincere than you thought it would be?

I am the expert in a rides sincerity so nothing has shocked me. I remembered Twister at Knobels to be sincere but when i rode again, the rides sincere level had gone down a lot.

Kristen, is there any character you love, in anything (Disney, comics, Marvel, anime', books...) that you wish they'd make an attraction for?

But nobody has.....yet?