TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Its Halloween!!!!

zongaboy626

we all know what the theme parks are doing for halloween but what are you doing? are there any haunts in your area?

well for me i have to do a concert on halloween but this weekend i get to go to dragons head inn in sonoma it has 3 haunted houses its pretty good

Edited by zongaboy626

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have several Halloween parties 2 go 2.

One of them is at my union, which is this big old building which looks like a Castle, so it should be pretty cool. The other 2 are at clubs and are both on the same night, So im not sure wat I am going to do.

The only problem is, I have no idea what Im gonna dress up as.I was gonna go as Tinkerbell, but im not sure. Any1 who has any better ideas let me know!

Am I the only one, who thinks the title isn´t really clear to everyone:

"its that time of year. . ."??? :?

I think it would be better if you wrote something like: "Halloween, what are your plans?" or "What are you doing at the Halloween time?". Because we want to know what´s in the thread, before we open it!

--Sören

EDIT: Thanks for changing!

I'm going to a dress up Halloween party on the 29th (the dodgy kind, not the scary costume kind) and then to a non-fancy-dress party with ghost stories and free booze on the actual night! At least I'm out of the house, the area where I live is horrible on halloween... :shock:

Some friends of mine are arriving this afternoon, and we're going to check out Howl-o-Scream at BGW (which I've already seen) and Fearfest at PKD (which will be new to me).

831609928_GhoulTree.JPG.ae1c82f06c387168b2fabe705eebf6fc.JPG

Happy Halloween from BGW, fiends, er, friends!

I already visited Movie World in Germany during the evening to visit their haunted houses...

Leaving on Sunday to Orlando to visit Halloween Horror Nights at IoA on 27 and 30 October

and I cannot mis Mickey's not so Scary Halloween Party on the 31...

I will not dress up (unless you call wearing the Theme Park Review Shirts dressing up....)

I went to HHN yesterday, so I dont feel too compelled to go to any more haunted houses. I just got my schedule for next month, and I actually have class on the 31st from 1-5pm. Im not really sure how many trick-or-treaters we will get, so im just buying a bag of candy or two, renting some scary movies, and calling it a night.

Going to Amsterdam - hah!

Checking out the 'coaster' in the (hopefully) newly-opened Dungeons of Amsterdam, there. And of course the uh, "Halloween Culture," there??? *cough cough*