TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Is Magnus Colosuss at Terra Mítica open?

Does anyone know what's going on with Magnus Colossus? RCDB lists it as SBNO since 2015 and it is not referenced anywhere on the Terra Mitica website. It is shown on the map though, but with no name, just a caricature of the coaster. We're going to be in Spain and July and were thinking about stopping by the park for a couple hours.

Edited by larrygator

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Robb's request, here is a thread for all Terra Mítica related discussion.

Does anyone know what's going on with Magnus Colossus? RCDB lists it as SBNO since 2015 and it is not referenced anywhere on the Terra Mitica website. It is shown on the map though, but with no name, just a caricature of the coaster. We're going to be in Spain and July and were thinking about stopping by the park for a couple hours.

I have reworded your thread heading as we really don't need a discussion thread for Terra Mitica.

We have not heard much about this park in the past few years. Such a shame as the park was affiliated with a wonderful resort.

Edited by larrygator

Magnus Colossus will be closed this season according to park's FB (they answered a similar question). Tbh, I don't think it will ever reopen again. Very sad news for a park that was pretty good at some point, but years of bad management have lead to its current position.

This park was really disappointing when I used to visit. It had the potential to be amazing, but basically every ride was really average and visually everything was beige. Magnus Colosuss was always pretty terrible when I rode it despite it being a beautiful coaster and I'm someone quite tolerant to rough coasters (point of reference: I don't think Coaster Express at Parque Warner or Stampida are too bad)