TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New Roller Coasters in the RAW Blu-Ray Poll

Would you be SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in another Roller Coasters in the RAW Blu-Ray?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in another Roller Coasters in the RAW Blu-Ray?

• Yes! I would buy it immediately!

The question is simple: Would you be SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in another Roller Coasters in the RAW Blu-Ray volume? Respond to the poll above.

The reason why I'm asking: We've recently received messages of "when is the next volume coming out?" but my response has basically been "we don't plan on releasing another one since you can pretty much watch all of our content for free on YouTube." I figured since most people stopped buying physical media, this was the end of the Blu-Ray series.

But to my surprise, it would seem like people still want it. I would consider making another one if we actually got enough people interested. It would be a small run of 50 or 100 copies as I don't want to end up with huge amounts of inventory and I'd probably just sell it directly through TPR since it is such a short run. I would have to sell it for $20 for it to be worth our while. It would contain the top 25-30 roller coaster videos we have produced in 2016 and so far in 2017.

Again, let me know if you would be interested and if there IS actual interest, I may consider it.

Thank you for your input!

ps. We would not be interested in doing a DVD version, sorry.

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kinda torn both ways. If you produced a new one i would definitely get it as it's a lot easier to show my family the rides. But at the same time it's still not difficult to load you tube on my tv. I'm good either way. If you decide to do it count me in

I'm actually am pretty interested with the idea. All i have is the first volume from 2010? It's been along time sense i watched it and bought it off iTunes i was also wondering what happened with that?

We never sold the Blu-Ray versions on iTunes. You must be talking about the early DVD releases?

Robb, for some reason I cannot vote above but I definitely WOULD be interested in a Roller coasters in the Raw HD Blu Ray. I am a fan of physical media and already have volumes 1 through 5. So put me down as a yes.

Hmm.... Why can't you vote? Can you send me a screen shot of what you're seeing on the forum? That's really strange. I'm wondering if other people are having this issue also?

As I much as like love them (the blu-rays), I think I've moved on from the physical media.

Same here. I enjoy following the youtube channel to see when new videos are posted, but I'm exclusively watching either on my phone or tablet. I'm rarely on my laptop at home and if I post from a desktop, it's at work during free time.

Even with digital downloads I struggle to balance my want for the item vs the large amount of space that it will take up on my device.

There is no option for NO!!! Are you discriminating?

I think it's pretty obvious that if you don't vote yes, that's a no. We're looking for 50-100 people that would be interested. Don't care about the 5 billion others on the planet who won't buy it.

There still needs to be an option for no!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Why!?!? Once again, let me try to explain...we're looking to see if there are enough people interested in buying it. We need to hit a certain number to make production worth it. I can already tell you that there are billions of people who won't buy it, why do I need that number/option!?!?!

This is insanity. This is not a "yes or no" question this is an "are you interested?" question. We aren't looking to know how many people AREN'T interested, we need to know how many people ARE interested.

Doesn't matter because you're banned from our forum. You're exactly the kind of person we don't want to put up with.

Edited by robbalvey

I still use discs, but the only thing about TPR videos is for those available in UHD/4K, you have a resolution choice on youtube. On disc, it's either one or other other, which I'm guessing would be HD since most people don't have UHD players yet.