TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What do roller coaster mean for you?

So I know that question is a bit strange maybe but I am curious what do you mean for you like are they one of the most important things in the world for you or are they are they as entertaining as going to the beach or something like that. For me roller coasters are an experience like no other they make me feel like i am doing something we should not be able to experience and survive and in fact allows people who ride together to basically experience the same thing together. It gives a feeling of almost something addicting and makes me so happy they are one of the few things in real life I feel like gives me happiness and makes me feel somewhat alive. I am not sure if how I am describing them is making any sense but that is how I feel about them.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it's a healthy and relatively harmless and form of escapism. People usually resort to drugs and other harmful substances, to escape from their stressful daily life. But to me, roller coasters will do the trick. Also, it's a lot of fun learning about them, how they work, the manufacturers, park chains, etc. I guess I'm just a total nerd for these things.

I'd say it's a healthy and relatively harmless and form of escapism. People usually resort to drugs and other harmful substances, to escape from their stressful daily life. But to me, roller coasters will do the trick. Also, it's a lot of fun learning about them, how they work, the manufacturers, park chains, etc. I guess I'm just a total nerd for these things.

That is kind of how I feel about them too.

When you are a baby, adults throw you slightly in the air and catch you, pick you up with an upsy daisy, 1-2-3 jump and swing you by the hand over curbs. Coasters bring out that same instinctive "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and giggle that gets harder to find as you get older.

When you are a baby, adults throw you slightly in the air and catch you, pick you up with an upsy daisy, 1-2-3 jump and swing you by the hand over curbs. Coasters bring out that same instinctive "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and giggle that gets harder to find as you get older.

You know what! That is something I never thought about! you are so right! that is more or less exactly what happens! Seriously! It does kind of bring you back to a point where you just feel younger.