TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many B&M Roller Coasters have you ridden?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels like it should be more but 19 out of the North American ones. After 2017 trips I'll have a bunch more.

Hmmm, sounds like your 2017 trips are either to new parks or to parks with new B&M's.....at least your "philosophy of theme park visiting" is acceptable!! What, too soon?? I kiiiid, I kiiiiid!!

I only have plans to go to 2, maybe 3 new-to-me parks this year. I did not pick them because of how many credits they have, they just look like awesome parks. I have no problem with either way of choosing what parks to visit. I just want to go to parks that look great, have good looking coasters, that friends have recommended, etc. Doesn't matter if they have a ton of credits or not. If people wanna go to parks for credits thats fine, if people wanna go to parks because they are new/different, rock on. The majority of my trips this year will be to parks I have been to and want to go back to because I like them for one reason or another.

Sorry man, as apparently my attempt at a funny was misconstrued. No need to ever have to justify why you picked certain parks to visit. I actually 100% agree with your philosophy, which is why I continually visit places like CP, Knoebels, and Kennywood while sprinkling in newer parks from time to time (for instance, and you might approve of this, we are looking to return to Wildwood for a vacation this summer, and part of that will involve heading to Morey's.....not because of any "credits", but because the place is freaking great! Plus, I'm sure our daughter will love it, as they seem to have plenty of kids/family rides to suit her tastes! ). I'm definitely not of the mindset to constantly search out "new credits". I was simply and jokingly (I thought) bringing up that phrase that was used in the other thread, cause I too was left scratching my head by it. Oh well, joke fail!

Feels like it should be more but 19 out of the North American ones. After 2017 trips I'll have a bunch more.

Hmmm, sounds like your 2017 trips are either to new parks or to parks with new B&M's.....at least your "philosophy of theme park visiting" is acceptable!! What, too soon?? I kiiiid, I kiiiiid!!

I only have plans to go to 2, maybe 3 new-to-me parks this year. I did not pick them because of how many credits they have, they just look like awesome parks. I have no problem with either way of choosing what parks to visit. I just want to go to parks that look great, have good looking coasters, that friends have recommended, etc. Doesn't matter if they have a ton of credits or not. If people wanna go to parks for credits thats fine, if people wanna go to parks because they are new/different, rock on. The majority of my trips this year will be to parks I have been to and want to go back to because I like them for one reason or another.

Sorry man, as apparently my attempt at a funny was misconstrued. No need to ever have to justify why you picked certain parks to visit. I actually 100% agree with your philosophy, which is why I continually visit places like CP, Knoebels, and Kennywood while sprinkling in newer parks from time to time (for instance, and you might approve of this, we are looking to return to Wildwood for a vacation this summer, and part of that will involve heading to Morey's.....not because of any "credits", but because the place is freaking great! Plus, I'm sure our daughter will love it, as they seem to have plenty of kids/family rides to suit her tastes! ). I'm definitely not of the mindset to constantly search out "new credits". I was simply and jokingly (I thought) bringing up that phrase that was used in the other thread, cause I too was left scratching my head by it. Oh well, joke fail!

No worries, I got the joke. My response was more an explanation to the group. And I got your message and responded FYI.

Batman: the Dark Knight @ SFNE

Bizarro @ SFGAdv

Batman: the Ride @ SFGAdv

Superman: Ultimate Flight @ SFGAdv

Green Lantern @ SFGAdv

Great Bear @ Hersheypark

Valravn @ Cedar Point

Raptor @ Cedar Point

Rougarou @ Cedar Point

Gatekeeper (#50!) @ Cedar Point

= 10 B&Ms

I'll be adding Nitro on this summer.

^ Yeah, I can't say Patriot is really worth a trip all the way out here, to be honest. Prowler is really good, though, so if you do visit SDC next year--and you should regardless of what the ride ends up being--I would say the trip to KC would be worth it more for Prowler than Patriot.

World:

Score: 56 of 101 (55%) Rank: #30 of 179 users (top 17%)

NA:

Score: 55 of 62 (89%) Rank: #348 of 2,321 users (top 16%)

Seems pretty much inline, should get some more both US and foreign B&Ms, maybe some of the will be fun...

• 2 months later...