TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many B&M Roller Coasters have you ridden?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feels like it should be more but 19 out of the North American ones. After 2017 trips I'll have a bunch more.

Hmmm, sounds like your 2017 trips are either to new parks or to parks with new B&M's.....at least your "philosophy of theme park visiting" is acceptable!! What, too soon?? I kiiiid, I kiiiiid!!

25 of the North American ones for me....getting close to half of them, so not too shabby I guess!

The one that's calling me the most is that shiny new-ish one down at Carowinds!!

Feels like it should be more but 19 out of the North American ones. After 2017 trips I'll have a bunch more.

Hmmm, sounds like your 2017 trips are either to new parks or to parks with new B&M's.....at least your "philosophy of theme park visiting" is acceptable!! What, too soon?? I kiiiid, I kiiiiid!!

I only have plans to go to 2, maybe 3 new-to-me parks this year. I did not pick them because of how many credits they have, they just look like awesome parks. I have no problem with either way of choosing what parks to visit. I just want to go to parks that look great, have good looking coasters, that friends have recommended, etc. Doesn't matter if they have a ton of credits or not. If people wanna go to parks for credits thats fine, if people wanna go to parks because they are new/different, rock on. The majority of my trips this year will be to parks I have been to and want to go back to because I like them for one reason or another.

33 for me, so basically half. Fury and Tatsu are probably the only to I haven't been on that I'm really interested in, maybe Thunderbird just because its launched, love me a good launch.

I'm not a big fan of B&Ms for the most part, because many are rather tame and over-engineered, but Thunderbird is a very good coaster! The launch, setting, and pacing are all very good and the fact that it is in one of the best parks in the country helps too.

I've only been on 6 out of the 62 that operate in North America. These include:

-Behemoth at Canada's Wonderland

-Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland

-Talon at Dorney Park

-Hydra the Revenge at Dorney Park

-Banshee at Kings Island

-Diamondback at Kings Island

I hope to ride more over the next few years!

Wow, I've ridden half of the US B&Ms. Pretty surprised! The Texas Trip in 2009 really padded my numbers, and Ohio seems to have a boner for them. Once I get to Cali and the NE I'll add a good number more, but none that I'm really dying to ride.

Does it count that I've flown over Fury 4 times?

57 out of 62 in NA for me - would be 59 if I included pre-conversion Rougarou and Patriot. Only true completely-new-to-me B&M's would be Valravn and the two at La Ronde (only thing the really interests me about that park is Goliath lol). I'm sure I'll get to those eventually.