TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New S&S Concepts: Twisted Looper

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems some of those videos we're uploaded by accident since some of them have now been taken down. The dive coaster has gone, and then there is the Linnanmäki coaster and the last one is the LSM single family launch which apparently seemed to depict Drayton Manor!

Couldn't find an S&S thread so if there is a more appropriate place to put this please move. Superloop meets SkyrocketII meets Wing coaster?

I'm curious to see what all the "Larson Loops aren't coasters" whiners will have to say about this new S&S concept.

[youtu_be]https://youtu.be/ZSHiubQ8_CA[/youtu_be]

Check out more new concepts on page two.

It is a coaster because it has a real track, station, and supports.

Interesting videos, and they all seem like fun concepts, but it appears as if S&S was simply looking for the most innovative ways of transferring the trains to the main track.

Those are very innovative and the family invert system looks beautiful, but also the slow turn/s-track plus the braking, stopping and the huge transfer section that moves the entire train plus LSM etc seems like it is excessive and not efficient enough.

Couldn't find an S&S thread so if there is a more appropriate place to put this please move. Superloop meets SkyrocketII meets Wing coaster?

I'm curious to see what all the "Larson Loops aren't coasters" whiners will have to say about this new S&S concept.

It is a coaster because it has a real track, station, and supports.

Hook, line, and sinker.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of S&S, 2017 is looking like a big year for them. According to Screamscspe 17 new rides are opening this year. I'm not going to lie that's a lot of rides. Here's the list of what S&S is opening in 2017.

I won't list the parks just what type of ride it is.

1. 4 Free Spins

2. 4 Space Shots and Turbo Drops

3. 4 Combo Towers

4. 1 Family Inverted Coaster

5. 1 Triple Tower Complex

6. 1 Air- Launch Coaster

7. 1 Triple Launch Coaster (Gale Force)

8. 1 ride enhancement (Dodonpa Loop)