TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

40 *MORE* Random Questions

Since that other thread fizzled out, here's another one with new questions. Hope its cool to post another one of these... they sure are a time killer. * shouts to PKIJizzman for contributing some queries to this one.

1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?

2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in?

3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags?

4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride?

5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something?

6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night?

7. Name some theme park food that *sounds* gross, yet is oh-so-delicious?

8. Name your top three "bucketlist" coasters you have yet to ride.

9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did?

10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster?

11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it.

12. Your favorite SWEET treat at a park that is NOT your home park.

13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on?

14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be?

15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster?

16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option.

17. Name your favorite Vekoma.

18. What water ride delivers the most unacceptable amount of wetness?

19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's?

20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are...

21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash?

22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog?

23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park?

24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...

25. Favorite (non-clone) dark ride?

26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016?

27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy.

28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose?

29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden?

30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing?

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park?

32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit?

33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park?

34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to?

35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years?

36. The most overrated coaster ever is...

37. What ride makes you wanna vomit?

38. What is the best consolation prize you've won at a games booth?

39. And the worst?

40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat).

Edited by boldikus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?

20 hours.

Outlaw Run

3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags?

Boomerang.

Yes. More times than I can count.

5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something?

Eating skillet food!!

Night.

BUCKSHOT ANNIE'S SKILLET COOKERY

Dodonpa, X2, Polercoaster

Yes, and yes.

6-1/2 hours.

Anything in China.

Frozen lemonade at Kings Island.

13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on?

I don't play Plinko, nor do I wait in lines anymore... Soooo, I'd give it to a random park guest.

Again, I already don't wait in lines anymore, so this doesn't really effect me.

Not on a coaster, but on a flat ride? Yes.

16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option.

Launched Flyer!

Expedition Everest.

Any of those giant splash down boat ride things.

19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's?

Airtime.

B&M Hyper trains.

21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash?

$1,000 cash.

22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog?

Dryer machine.

It's SDC, there isn't any bad food.

24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...

TTD.

The Curse of DarKastle.

BGW.

I stopped counting after 600, so IDK anymore.

28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose?

Can I give it to a needy family instead of using it myself?

Ohhhh, tough one. . . Maverick?

30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing?

Thunderation, and Flooded Mine.

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park?

Anything played at Six Flags Parks.

32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit?

Reride favorite.

Depends.

Lighting Rod actually functioning.

35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years?

Grand Exposition Coaster.

Banshee.

maXair

I don't really play games, so... Keeping my money?

39. And the worst?

I don't really play games, so...

40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat).

1280px-Taron-Night.jpg

Edited by DoinItForTheFame

Oh lord... not this again. You know the deal: I do my best, the answers may not be accurate. I may add them as I think of them. Here I go

Massachusetts to Ohio for Cedar Point (though I wouldn't call it a theme park)

Wicked Cyclone!

Boomerang, the line is probably non existent and I don't like dealing with annoying people in line lol

I don't think so?

Observing mechanical parts and devices on rides

Late night, it enhances the thrill

Fried Kool-Aid... (never tried it, but I bet it's pretty good)

I know I have some, I can find them in a bit.

Yes, off of Tomahawk (Huss frisbee), I just got an annoyed look from the mechanic

Two hours for Bizarro @ SFNE

#FlatRidesMatter, I do not stand for inequality!

Candy? I don't buy a lot of extra stuff at parks other than a shirt or something.

A coaster I guess, you didn't specify where I am!

Something at Disney, let me think about this and I'll edit it later

No, but I was behind a kid who lost his phone on the ejector hill on Maverick

Hyper coaster

TBD

Thunder Canyon at Cedar Point, holy God I had 100% coverage when I got off, I was not happy.

Airtime! I design coasters all the time anyway.

RMCs are pretty good as boxy as they are, I'll edit this later

I'd choose the money, and be adventurous

I had to use the dryer after Thunder Canyon, and I was still wet afterward!

Chicken fingers.

M A V E R I C K

I'll figure this out soon enough

Cedar Point

67! Not too bad for someone who doesn't travel a lot!

Six Flags America, because there's more to Maryland than Six Flags

Maverick

Mind Eraser and Joker's Wildcard

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not no business being played in a theme park?

Pitbull, get that crap out of existance!

Hard one, but I would go for the kiddie/junior credit as long as I can get on! Otherwise, I'd do a re-ride

Not really. Or no.

Depends. SFNE has Joker, so there's one. However, I need to think of one for another park too.

I'll get to this.

TBD

I've gotten a frickin' skateboard as a little kid at the Topsfield Fair with my dad!

39. And the worst?

I got a few cheap snakes.

I'll find it.

1. Around 1,000 miles

2. Skyrush

3. Boomerang about 70% of the time

4. I have been the only person in a Wild Mouse car once (not surprising) and I've also done it with several coasters at Dorney (also not surprising)

5. If I'm with a group of friends, I like to sit down, grab something to split between the group, and have a normal conversation.

6. Night Time ERT

7. idk so skip

8. TTD, Maverick, Fury 325

9. No

10. Waited an hour for a boomerang once (big mistake)

11. Revolution at Dorney. The restraints give you no shoulder space, and the program they run on it sucks.

12. skip

13. Skyrush

14. Also Skyrush

15. No

16. Wing

17. Expedition Everest

18. Rapids

19. Airtime

20. skip

21. Considering I would save about 10 minutes over the course of a year with an unlimited fast lane, definitely the $1,000 in cash.

22. I continue with my day.

23. I recall having a slice of pizza in WWK that tasted pretty bad

24. Maverick

25. idk

26. Hersheypark

27. 36? 37? Depends what you count.

28. Six Flags America

29. Skyrush

30. Stinger (not bad but not great) and Revolution would not be missed. They'd have even more space if they took out the crappy flyers in between as well.

31. skip

32. Reride

33. Generally no

34. Gale Force, Wildfire, Lightning Rod (consistently). Whichever one opens first.

35. Take your pick...

36. skip

37. One of those SBF/Vista mini pendulum rides. It goes upside down 10 times and pulls a lot of Gs which gets nauseating after a ride or two.

38. I don't often play games at theme parks so idk

39. see above

40. skip

A meager three hours

Shivering Timbers

Boomerang unless it's VR for Medusa Steel Coaster.

Not yet.

Take pictures.

Late night!

I don't eat at parks. I seriously have no idea.

Voyage, T Express, El Toro.

I don't recall any. I'd really like to at some point though.

An hour and thirty minutes for Maverick. I'd wait three hours, it's my number one coaster,

Any spinny ride. I can't handle them. Not even MaxAir.

I don't eat at parks. I starve myself and eat three big macs afterwards.

Maverick! Especially if the line is over three hours! Though I actually got one at Cedar Point last year and I skipped Valravn's 3.5 hour line. Not worth it, even if it was my first dive coaster.

Maverick please!

I wasn't next to them when they puked, but I have, yeah.

Hyper. Close runner ups are invert and flyer.

Rock n' Roller Coaster.

The only wet ride I've ever ridden is Splash Mountain, and that was far too long ago for me to recall any amount of wetness.

Airtime, usually. Though I do love me an intense ride.

I feel like everyone complain's about RMC trains. They are absolutely flawless. No pain, just freedom! I have yet to try B&M clamshells.

1,000 bucks. I could go to way more parks with that nice extra cash!

Soggy dog, that's how I roll.

Cedar Point - Panda Express. I had this spicy chicken type thing, I can't really recall. It was good, but then I hit this one really, and I mean really spicy patch of sauce. It was so spicy my eyes immediately started to water and I had to eat my friend's broccoli to rid of the taste. Quite strange. I don't like park food. When I was at SFMM, I didn't eat anything. Yeah, I drank water and bought lemonade, but I never ate a thing. I saved that for after the park where I ate a big mac.

Maverick!

What's a dark ride? No seriously, I haven't ridden one in five years! I think the last one was Haunted Mansion @ WDW or something like that.

Cedar Point. Close runner up goes to Six Flags Magic Mountain.

Well, my coaster enthusiasm began only this July, so I haven't really pushed too much to go to amusement parks. It's a measly 46. I have plans for Kings Island this summer and maybe Canada's Wonderland. So that means I'll be around 60-70 after those parks...

Six Flags America, no doubt. Operations are 10000000% better, coasters are much better (every woodie @ Mt. Olympus is rough as sh*t), the actual park is much prettier (seriously, Mt. Olympus is made of only narrow paths connecting the coasters. Such an ugly dry park)... I could go on and on.

Maverick.

Remove Rougarou (for a prefab) and Power Tower (for a bigger and better drop tower).

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has no business being played in a theme park?

I generally like the music they play. Especially Darude - Sandstorm. I can't think of a time they played a song I despised, probably because I only recently became enthused.

At this point, I need every credit I can get. Put me on Wilderness Run!

If I'm at Michigan's Adventure, yes.

Mystic Timbers!

Valravn. I wanted a prefab or a flyer.

Rougarou is complete trash. Rattly, headbangy, forceless, weak layout...

Spinny rides.

Games? Who has time for games when you need to ride every roller coaster at the park?

39. And the worst?

Seriously, I don't think I've ever played a game at an amusement park. I'm here for the coasters, man.

Millennium_Force_lift_hill_at_night.thumb.jpg.c0b810f2d7abf6eaabe045050c31e368.jpg

Okay, I've been drinking so be warned...

25 hours in a sh*tty Kia that cost us $500 for a 2 day rental since we were driving it from Newburgh, NY to Orlando via Kentucky through a blizzard and through multiple states that had declared a state of emergency. F*ck you JetBlue. Also, thanks to Brit for putting up with my sh*t.

The coasters in New York suck so I guess Ride of Steel by default.

Boomerang.

I'm always with Brit, but yeah absolutely. We had a Nitro train to ourselves in an ice storm... can't imagine why

Drinking and trying to ignore he crazy bartender at the Sky Bar

Night

Gotta pass on this one..

Tsunami at M&D's, Smiler and NTAG but I'm saving them for last on the bucket list just to be safe.

No but we were offered chicken nuggets when we were stopped on Nitro's brake run at night in January for ten minutes.

1 year plus for Gale Force

Every f*cking Gravitron

Cinnamon Bread

Something with a huge line just to be a dick

The Log Flume at Morey's

No

Invert

Goliath before they f*cked it up

Star Jet at Casino Pier

No I would not... I would want it to focus on Mystic Timbers mystery sheds

B&M hypers

Show me the money

I pay for the dryer machine

The fries will give you the sh*ts... look out

Pipe Scream

Reese's Extreme Cup Challenge... so good

Knoebels

204 I think...

Six Flags America and then I'd rent a car and go to Kings Dominion

Millennium Force

Green Lantern and Jolly Roger because it's the sh*ttiest excuse for a flat ride ever

The 1-877 Kars for Kids song on Six Flags TV

Re-ride

Rather die...

Mine Blower

Green Lantern

X2

Green Lantern First Flight... not because it gives me motion sickness, just because thinking about it makes me naseous.

I always win the big prize because that's how I roll

39. And the worst?

See above... all I do is win, win, win no matter what

Every coaster at Great Adventure at night...

4544827697_6f73866999_b.jpg

Since that other thread fizzled out, here's another one with new questions. Hope its cool to post another one of these... they sure are a time killer. * shouts to PKIJizzman for contributing some queries to this one.

Theme Park only would be 4.5 hours for CP. I did choose to go to Philly for the USA Copa America match over the San Francisco one this past summer because of SFGAdv.

Raging Bull

BOOMERANG, all day, everyday and 2x on Sunday.

Yep. Bizarro at SFGAdv this past June. It was weird...

People watching. Always something interesting to see.

Late Night, fueled by Rockstar

Fried Oreos. Sounds like a fatty only treat, but so awesome!

Maverick, Fury, and whatever they're building next to Maverick.

Negatory.

2.5 hours for my 1st lap on Dragster. Spent about 1:15 in line already and loaded. Sat on the train for 10 min. in the station before they unloaded us and put us back behind the airgates. At that point, In for a penny/In for a pound, so just hung out in the station rocking out to Republica way more than we should have.

A Tilt-a-Whirl that has the car rusted in place doesn't spin.

Fried Oreos!

Whatever they're building next to Maverick.

Whatever they're building next to Maverick!

Thankfully no lightweights near me

Giga molded after Fury 325

SFNE's Goliath. Love me some GIB!

N\A. If I'm riding, I want soaked pants

Mix of both actually. Maybe 60/40 favoring airtime.

B&M Hyper trains with clamshells.

Straight Cash homie!

Who doesn't love a wet, cute puppy

Cardboard pizza from SFGAm.

Whatever they are building next to Maverick

Houdini at SFGAdv was cool.

SFGAdv.

Don't know/Don't care

America... Lots of cool stuff to see and wouldn't care about not setting foot in the park.

El Toro!

Superman and Condor will get the finger from me as they get thrown in the dumpster

Anything Kanye!

Re-ride! The other choice makes you a "weird, creepy enthusiast".

If it's hot out.

Whatever they're building next to Maverick (**sings** I DIDN'T START THE FIRE!)

Ignite

Superman: Ultimate Flight

Yet to find one.

A pin that says "World's Greatest Sex Machine!"

39. And the worst?

Nothing stands out.

Is anyone else having flashbacks to MYSPACE

Alright alright let's give this one a go. Pardon me I've been drinking.

Philly to Cedar Point. 9 hours. I suppose SFOG was further but took less time (flying vs driving to CP) and wasn't the main reason for the visit.

Ride the edge or GTFO.

Boomerang! F*ck a VR.

Hell yea

Drinking.

Night.

Fried twinkies

Ummm... not a top 3 but Wicked Cyclone, Montu, Tatsu

Almost on Supes @ GreatAdv but they got that POS working again.

45 minutes. I hate lines.

Tea Cups

Weird ice cream flavors I've never tried.

Maverick

El Toro

Luckily no but I kinda sat in it once when I was younger. Horrific.

Well seeing as we have 5 of those I'll say a dive coaster.

Probably Stinger or Sea Serpent

Apparently Shenandoah Lumber Company.

Airtime.

B&M Hypers

Cash is king, baby. Bills ain't gonna pay theyselves.

Soggy doggie style and spend the dryer money on beer.

A pork roll sandwich @ Garden State Grill once. Awful.

Maverick

Curse of Darkastle

BGW

103? 104?

Mt Olympus for a laugh. Ive never been there. Seems like it sucks.

MAVERICK!

Green Lantern and Twixter.

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park? The music in Skull Mountain.

Ole!

Almost never.

InvadRRRR

Looping Diablo

I'm just gonna say Millennium Force to piss off all the people in the CP thread

Tea Cups, Roundups, spinning mice, Tilt-A-Whirls

Really weird and freaky stuffed animals.

39. And the worst?

Really weird and freaky stuffed animals.

wildwood.thumb.jpg.d0b65e75f41e31505acd55c10e3b9b62.jpg

Edited by boldikus

13 Hours via Greyhound Bus to visit SeaWorld San Diego & Belmont Park

Wicked Cyclone

If it's a good coaster, I'd rather wait in line for the VR coaster and ride it without the VR.

Yes, Excalibur & Rudy's Rapid Transit Coaster. I'm not counting single car coasters like wild mice.

Canobie- Take photos & eat.

Six Flags New England- Watch my friends fail miserably to win prizes at the games.

Night, best time for rides.

Fat Man on a Dirty Sofa (ice cream at Canobie, I don't actually like ice cream but this is too good not to name)

T-Express, Lightning Rod, Outlaw Run

Yes, I was evacuated from the top of the lift of Talon. I had just gotten to the park and ridden Talon once. On my second ride (up front), the lift motor died. After 20 minutes, the wind really picked up and it started to rain. They used a sliding cart underneath the lift and manually unlocked our seats one by one. As we walked down, the wind gusts picked up more and we saw a lightning bolt in the distance.

2.5 hours for Volcano.

Sky Master (the Fabbri kamikaze that anally violated me)

I don't actually like sweets.

Lightning Rod, because if it were open I'd want to make sure I rode it before it broke down.

Wicked Cyclone

No, but I was underneath someone who did it on a Ferris Wheel and they nailed me. Stupid teenagers.

Six Flags New England- Rip out Mind Eraser and add a B&M invert.

Canobie- Most of these styles exceed Canobie's height limit (unless they go Alton Towers), but I'll pick another invert.

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (Florida)

Small flumes like the one at Kings Island or the one at Martin's Fantasy Island.

I deem it acceptable on a well-themed flume, shoot the chutes, or rapids ride.

Airtime

B&M hypers

$1,000 cash since I could use some of that for the season long flash pass at Six Flags New England and still have half left over.

Walk around like a wet dog even if the sun isn't shining.

Canobie- Burger

Six Flags New England- Fried dough that had been sitting out and formed a layer of hardened butter over it.

Millennium Force

Men in Black Alien Attack

I'd go with Indiana Jones Adventure, but the layout has been cloned twice.

Cedar Point

Mt. Olympus, I have to see if it's really as bad as everyone says.

SkyRush

I'll try to pick two rides near each other for realism.

Six Flags New England- Flashback and Balloon Race (Mind Eraser is worse but I like the Tea Cups nearby)

Canobie Lake Park- Corkscrew and one of the random kiddie rides nearby

Pumped Up Kicks at Dorney Park (just look what the song is about and where it was)

Reride my favorite coaster in the park (assuming it's not a SLC or a boomerang)

If the water park has a water coaster or trapdoor slide and I have a full day, yes.

Joker at Six Flags New England

Six Flags New England- Mr. Six's Splash Island after they got in trouble for building the Dark Knight without a permit

Canobie- Equinox (the ride was awesome but was so unreliable that it was removed)

Compared to other enthusiasts and me, Intimidator 305. It's a good ride, but not a 10 out of 10 for me.

Swinging ships

Buddy the weenie dog after struggling several times

39. And the worst?

Max from Secret Life of Pets after I thought I won Buddy the weenie dog

468651755_Fury325(Night).thumb.JPG.93c3f2f710ea381810edca2ab840a80e.JPG

18 hours

Hades 360

VR, hate it, but there is an RMC with VR now, so there is that

YES! Avalanche - Timber Falls, Zeus - Mt. Olympus, Blazing Fury - Dollywood, Renegade - Valleyfair!

SFGAm - Sitting down with a group of friends and a Nacho Grande and watching Demon/Bucky Battle.

Night Rides!

Fish and Chips from an amusement park sounds like a bad idea, yet I still want to try it.

El Toro - SFGAdv, Twisted Colossus - SFMM, Fury 325, Carowinds

Mystery Mine - Dollywood, Got a free water bottle and a "VIP" fireworks showing from the ride.

Only 1:40 min for Superman @ SFGAm

Top Spins

Cinnamon Bread

Goliath - SFGAm

American Eagle - SFGAm

No, thank goodness.

Launched floorless with lots of inversions.

Expedition Everest

6e5cefa22e2cc92ec8bc9443cdb41ad2.jpg

Airtime!

B&M Hypers

$1000

Dryer machine

Cheeseburger Taco with Fries - Kidzopolis Cafe @ SFGAm

Maverick

Gobbler Getaway - Holiday World

Dollywood

Six Flags America! I get to travel further than an hour and get to ride Ragin Cajun and Iron Wolf again!

Maverick

V2 and Bucky Battle

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has no business being played in a theme park?

Girls Just Want To Have Fun - SFGAm

Reride favorite coaster.

No!

Mystic Timbers

Ignight

Raven - Holiday World

Zippers

Never done one.

39. And the worst?

Never done one.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Whizzer Whiz Kid

1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park? 2070 Miles (as the crow flies)

2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in? Millennium Force

3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags? Boomerang

4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride? No

5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something? Eat

6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night? Late, but I never participate anyways.

7. Name some theme park food that *sounds* gross, yet is oh-so-delicious? Uh...

8. Name your top three "bucket list" coasters you have yet to ride. Nemesis, Boulder Dash, Expedition Everest

9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did? Yes; Yes

10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster? 2.5-3 hours

11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it. MaxAir

12. Your favorite SWEET treat at a park that is NOT your home park. Graeter's Ice Cream

13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on? Maverick

14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be? Maverick

15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster? No

16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option. Flyer, the rest is basically covered

17. Name your favorite Vekoma. X-Flight, oops, Firehawk

18. What water ride delivers the most unacceptable amount of wetness? Depends on whether or not I want to get very wet...

19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's? Airtime/Laterals

20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are... Intamin hyper/giga t-bar

21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash? Cash

22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog? Depends on if I wanted to get drenched...

23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park? Johnny Rockets

24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose... Millennium Force

25. Favorite (non-clone) dark ride? Blazing Fury

26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016? Dollywood

27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy. No idea... 200+

28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose? SFAmerica, I would have an excuse to visit DC again.

29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden? Millennium Force

30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing? Wicked Twister, Tiki Twirl

31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park? "Watch Me"

32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit? Reride

33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park? Sometimes

34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to? Mystic Timbers

35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years? "Celebration" Plaza

36. The most overrated coaster ever is... Fury 325

37. What ride makes you wanna vomit? MaxAir

38. What is the best consolation prize you've won at a games booth? A phone number... just kidding... I tried, though

39. And the worst? I didn't get her number...

10994928_10206366551227379_8201151354882913188_n.jpg?oh=fc6090ce952fcc0d0999817b2f172b04&oe=59409E11

24+ hours to WDW and BGT

Raging Bull

Boomerang

No

Night

Pass

Twisted Colossus, Phoenix and Lightning Rod,

No

4 hours for TTD

I honestly have no idea.

Pass.

A coaster

Fury 235

No

Hyper

Rock'n Roller Coaster: DHS

River Rapid water rides.

Airtime

I don't really care

1,000 cash

Continue on

Pass. I don't eat at my park

Maverick

Monsters Mansion

Cedar Point

I have no idea.

SFA

Maverick

V2 and Ricochet

Pass. I don't pay enough attention to notice

Favorite coaster

Sometimes

Joker: SFGAm

Buccaneer Battle

Add me to the Millennium Force group

None

Pass. I don't play the games at the booths

39. And the worst?

Pass

Pass

By land, 509 miles to Six Flags Great Adventure from Sandusky, OH

By Air, Cleveland, OH to Orlando, FL

Maverick

I will gladly ride the boomerang

Yes! on Ravine Flyer II, I305, Nitro, Batman @ sfgadv, Maverick, Raptor, & while working Millennium Force!

Operating the rides!

Night!

Blue Ice Cream

Taron, Skyrush, Lightning Rod

I've been E'Vac'd from Valravn and no I did not receive anything.

4.5 hours for Gatekeeper on opening day.

Don't have one

Don't eat enough sweets to know.

Maverick

El Toro

Nope

Flying

Expedition Everest

I don't really ride the water rides so I'm not sure.

Both? I305 as an example.

Intamin T-Bars & RMC Trains

Unlimited front of the line access

Trudge around soggy

I've been lucky to not get anything bad so far.

Maverick

Pirate's Cove @ Waldameer

Six Flags Great Adventure, So many awesome coasters!!!

Well I've already been to Mt. Olympus so I'll pick the park with the Intamin Hyper

Intimidator 305!

Corkscrew & Super Himalaya

Teenybopper pop music.

Reride favorite caoster.

Nope, gotta ride MOAR COASTERS!

Mystic Timbers

I really don't think CP has had a disappointing addition in the past 10 years.

I don't usually spend time hating on rides, I just try to enjoy them!

None

I don't ever play games in a park.

39. And the worst?

N/A

1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park? Just a few hours.

2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in? With all due respect to the World Famous Rudicoaster at Santa's Land, I'm going to have to give the nod to Fury 325.

3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags? Boomerang.

4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride? Don't think so.

5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something? Stand on the bridge and watch Fury fly by.

6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night? Night.

8. Name your top three "bucketlist" coasters you have yet to ride. Maverick, Skyrush, El Toro.

9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did? Nope.

10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster? 90 minutes for Volcano.

11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it. Don't know. I tend to avoid flats that look too sketchy/vomit inducing.

13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on? Top Thrill Dragster

14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be? Intimidator 305.

15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster? Nope.

16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option. A sit-down looper purchased via time machine from the 90s.

17. Name your favorite Vekoma. Carolina Cobra, I guess.

19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's? Airtime.

20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are... B&M hyper.

21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash? I'll take the cash.

22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog? Option C: never go on one of those rides unless I at least have a change of shoes.

23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park? Nothing stands out. Just typical bland fried crap.

24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose... Maverick.

26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016? Kings Dominion.

27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy. 26. I'm kind of new at this.

28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose? Six Flags America is fairly close and I have friends in DC I could stay with for no cost, so... Still Six Flags America.

29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden? Intimidator 305

30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing? Nighthawk and Yo-Yo. In fact, don't even worry about replacing Nighthawk.

32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit? Reride.

33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park? Occasionally.

34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to? InvadR, since that's the one I'm most likely to ride.

35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years? Carolina Cobra, I guess? The last ten years of Cedar Fair ownership have been pretty good to Carowinds.

36. The most overrated coaster ever is... Haven't ridden enough coasters to have a good frame of reference for that, but I will say that I305 blows Fury out of the water.

37. What ride makes you wanna vomit? See answer to question 11.

untitled-158.jpg

- Flying: Everything in L.A.

- Driving: Silver Dollar City (16 hours)

- Leviathan/Behemoth

- VR (Mindbender at SFOT was pretty sweet)

- Can't remember, but my wife and I for sure have been the only ones

- Dinosaurs Alive

- Morning

- Beaver Tails

- Lightning Rod

- Storm Chaser

- Anything overseas

- Once on Great White at SeaWorld. Got bugger all.

- Recent honourable mentions go to NTaG and Volcano, almost 2 hours each

- Any spinning tea cup ride. Period.

- Kettle corn at Hershey Park

- El Toro

- Same as above

- No, but I witnessed the operators "air out" a train filled with puke as a cleaning method. I left.

- Launched winger

- Expedition Everest

- Anything that involves wearing clothes

- Track below riders = airtime

- Track above or beside riders = inversions

- Any B&M V-style hyper trains

- $$$$$$$$$$$$$

- If I actually chose to stand near a flume ride, chances are I would have wanted to get soaked, so I'd probably stand there a bunch more times

- Never had anything I'd consider as bad

- Maverick

- Verbolten (if that counts?)

- Cedar Point

- 280something?

- Mt Olympus, only because I've never been there. I'm also curious to see why everyone is whining about how rough Hades is.

- Technically, El Toro is an Intamin, right?

- Flight Deck and Time Warp. I don't care if Time Warp is a coaster, I'm calling it a flat because it has to go. Such a f*cking waste of real estate.

- Country, unless we're at Dollywood or Silver Dollar City

- I'm no credit whore.

- Sometimes

- Mystic Timbers I guess. I'm still behind on 2016 additions.

- Leviathan, only because we already had an equal quality hyper to begin with. Just redundant is all.

- Kumba maybe

- Those evil tea cups

- Not blowing any more money

39. And the worst?

- An evil Minion doll

de2ff22f9ca257e0e5d3831fbf555187.jpg.6b9a67add6489c60eb694eae29d8f054.jpg

Edited by Angle O. Descent

About 50 minutes to get to a kiddie park in Union, Illinois I need to get to more parks...

Raging Bull

Boomerang

Unfortunately no, not that I recall

Scoping the gift shops for Iron Wolf merchandise

I've actually never been to an ERT, but night

I've never really tried any "Unique" food at any park

3. El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure

2. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park

1. Apocalypse - Six Flags America

No and no

I waited 4 and 1/2 hours for Goliath at SFGAm the day after it opened. It broke down atleast 5 times in line

I don't really dislike any flats I've been on, but the top spin type ride at Adventureland (Iowa) looks awful

Didn't try anything, but Donley's Wild West looked like they had a ton of good food when I went years back

Assuming you mean homepark... Raging Bull. Otherwise, Apocalypse at Six Flags America

Apocalypse at Six Flags America

Thankfully no

STAND-UP

I've only been on Spacely's Sprocket Rockets at SFGAm, but I guess SSR

None

Airtime

1st generation B&M Hypers (Those clamshells tho <3)

Unlimited access, duh

Trudging around

Cannot recall a time where I didn't enjoy a meal. I'm in the minority here, but I like Six Flags' food

Magnum XL-200 without a question

Idk

Six Flags Great America

17 BUT, hoping to make it around 30 by the end of 2017

Even if you didn't give 2 options, I would have, without a doubt, chosen Six Flags America. Plus either way, I only live 1 state away from Mt. Olympus

American Eagle

Demon and Winner's Circle Go-Karts

My homepark being a former Marriot park, I hate they turned off 90% of the park music after 2015 and replaced it with pop music. Ugh

NEW CREDIT

Maybe

Joker at SFGAm and Spinsanity at SFSTL

IgNight: Grand Finale, but only because it didn't have a great storyline. (Seriously, read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IgNight_%E2%80%94_Grand_Finalethe Wikipedia page someone created on it

LIGHTNING ROD

None

I played the "Lucky Duck" game hoping to win a green and pink ocotopus (lol) and I won a cape. Gave it to my sister

39. And the worst?

Pretty sure the aforementioned was the only one

I cannot find any pictures of Iron Wolf's lighting package

About as far across the country as you can get. I live in Southern California and went to the Northeast / New England area this past summer to visit SFA, Hersheypark, Dorney Park, SFNE, and SFGAdv.

Twisted Colossus.

Boomerang. I hate VR more and more every day.

Yes. My little sister and I got the whole train to ourselves on a night ride on SooperDooperLooper.

Eating. Knott's has some decent shows, but mostly just food.

Late night! Every roller coaster is better in the dark.

I didn't think I would like the boysenberry flautas during Knott's Boysenberry Festival, but it just proves that you can slather boysenberry on anything and it will make it better.

Intimidator 305, Fury 325, and Lightning Rod.

Nope.

Back in 2010 during my first ever visit to SFMM I think I waited 2.5 hours for X2.

I guess I'm lucky. I've never been on a flat ride that I truly hated.

The Banshee ice cream at KI was pretty good.

Fury 325!

Skyrush! Why no other than my favorite coaster?

Nope, luckily.

Hyper, hyper, hyper, hyper, hyper, hyper, hyper. Please Knott's. PLEASE.

Expedition Everest, but I rode it back in 2007 and don't remember much.

The rapids at Cedar Point was insane. Tidal Wave at Hershey looked crazy as well, but I didn't ride it.

Can I say both? That's why I love Skyrush so much.

It's a toss-up between B&M clamshell and Mack's launch coasters. Guess I'll go with Mack since they do inversions.

$1,000 cash. If it's at my home park, I don't care much about riding it tons and tons of times this season.

Pay for a dryer.

None, really. I love all of the food at Knott's.

Maverick, no question.

I'm honestly not much of a dark ride person. Iron Reef is cool, but none of them do much for me.

Hersheypark! Big surprise of the trip!

Mt. Olympus, since I just went to SFA last summer and pretty much never care to ever go back again until they get something really cool.

Skyrush!

Boomerang and Sky Cabin.

I don't pay attention to the music much.

Re-ride my favorite coaster. I count credits, but I'm not a whore.

Usually not, but if I have loads of extra time and it's free, I may.

Sol Spin. Call me a fanboy, but I LOVED Samurai at Lagoon and can't wait to have one at my home park.

Pony Express was kinda pointless considering the park already had two launch coasters and Sierra Sidewinder came just the year before.

Bizarro/Superman at SFNE. Millennium Force craps all over it.

None, really. One of the great things about having a strong stomach.

Don't play games much, but I remember winning a Domo several years ago when he was popular.

39. And the worst?

Can't really remember.

I don't have a picture easily accessible, but GhostRider's running orange lights are awesome.

6 hours for my trip to cedar point a few years back.

El toro and Six flags great Adventure

Boomerang because VR is the dumbest thing ever.

No

People watch

Late night.

Cinnamon roll funnel cake

Incredible Hulk, Leviathan, and the beast.

Never (knock on wood)

Hour and a half for valravn.

Anything that involves chocolate at Hershey.

Millennium Force

Between Fury and Banshee.

No (knock on wood)

Definitely a wing.

Rock 'n' Roller coaster at Hollywood studios

Snake pit? Don't really do water parks.

Airtime

Valravn

Front of the li... wait nevermind. dont need it at Dorney Cash.

Continue with my day

Cheesesteak from monster grille

gatekeeper

Laff trakk

Cedar point

Six flags America

Millennium Force

Stinger and road rally

Justin Bieber

Favorite coaster

Sometimes.

Mystic timbers

Stinger

Great bear

None

I work in games so I don't get a prize when I win

39. And the worst?

Not getting a prize when I win while working

Sunset work?

20160821_195522.thumb.jpg.5f1f1ac1b380a033aac73b0c1a3884f7.jpg

PA to Orlando

Talon

Boomerang

Yes, on Hydra, Talon, Stinger, Laser, Thunderhawk, Bizarro, Great American Scream Machine, Skull Mountain, Batman The Ride, Runaway Mine Train, White Lightning, Freedom Flyer

Going to the arcade

Late night, I hate getting up early if I don't have to

Fried Oreos

Mindbender (SFOG)

Fury 325

Superman (SFNE)

Lifthill of Thundercreek Mountain at Dorney. I got a voucher for a free soda. Also the brake run of Great American Scream Machine but they didn't give us anything.

50 minutes for Nitro

Anything that has a lot of flips

School Bread at Epcot

Millennium Force

Nitro

No

Hyper

Rock N Roller Coaster

Thunder Canyon at Dorney

Airtime

B&M Hyper

$1,000 cash, I'd rather visit on slower days where lines will be shorted

I wouldn't use the dryers, they don't work well

Pizza at Dorney

Millennium Force

Alice in Wonderland at Disneyland

Disneyland

Six Flags America

Millennium Force

Stinger, Meteor

Disney music at Great Adventure

New credit

If I have the time

Gale Force

Stinger

I can't really think of any

Any flat ride that spins fast or flips a lot

Plush Hershey Kiss

39. And the worst?

I can't think of anything

https://rcdb.com/594.htm#p=732

I guess from CA to Finland. But that was with a TPR Trip.

X2

Boomerang I guess.

Yes, but that's not that impressive on a Wild Mouse.

That's difficult to think of when your home park is SFMM. Uh...drink in the Sports Bar? Nah, I'll just go home and drink there. It's cheaper that way.

Late Night

Deep Fried Twinkie

Here's three that come to the top of my mind

Olympia Looping

Gravity Max

Formula Rossa

Yep. Got evacuated from Test Track. Got a free fast pass.

3 hours

Can't really think of any flat ride I partially hate.

The Cinnamon Bread @ Silver Dollar City & Dollywood

Don't really play Plinko, but El Toro I guess.

El Toro

No, thank god.

We already have a B&M Invert, a B&M Floorless, a B&M Flyer, and a B&M Stand Up. Goliath fills the quota for Hyper, and between X2 and Green Lantern, SFMM has enough coasters that hang from the side of the track. So I guess a B&M Dive Machine by default.

Rock'N'Roller Coaster

Any of those giant Shoot the Chutes

Airtime

B&M Hyper

$1,000 cash. I get plenty of rides on my favorite coaster already and I could really use that money.

It's a sunny day. The sun will dry me off.

If I were to eat it, I would say the Sushi from Food Etc. But I do not want to eat Six Flags Sushi.

Maverick. Easy choice.

Test Track

Dollywood

Six Flags America. A: I've never been there before, so I'll at least get some new credits (Plus, some of the rides look good). B: I'd be SHOCKED if it was worse than Mt. Olympus considering how that's the worst park I've been to.

El Toro

Speedy Gonzalas and some Bugs Bunny World flat. Hey, nobody said it had to be an adult coaster.

The stuff they play at most parks because that crap has no business being played anywhere because it is awful.

New credit. Yes, I am a credit whore.

Usually not. But occasionally.

Not really riding any of the new 2017 coasters this year. The only one I might is one of the bazillion new Jokers. So that by default I guess.

Green Lantern considering how they ruined it and don't know how to run it. Seriously, please run it the way they run Insane @ Grona Lund, because that ride is great.

I would say Millennium Force, but at this point, Millennium Force is cited so often as being overrated and the backlash its gotten has almost made it become underrated as I like it. I just don't consider it to be Top 10 material (And Fury 325 is definitely better). And nearly all the coasters I'd consider overrated are easy choices. But I guess I'll go with Beast @ Kings Island.

None thank god.

Sorry. I don't play games.

39. And the worst?

Again, I don't play games.

About 1500 miles

There aren't any that I have ridden in the past 20 years.

VR at Six Flags because I haven't done one yet.

Nope, that would be cool though.

Watching the rides is fun. I also love to spend money on the games.

Late at night.

Kumba/X2/Lightning Rod

Nope, never.

Millennium Force a long time ago.

Any roundup. Awful.

The Pecans at Knoebels

The one with the longest line.

Skyrush

No but the train before me on Maverick had a protein spill.

Invert at SFNE

Cedar Creek Mine Ride

Any ride where wet people have been on it before me and left moisture, absolutely barbaric.

Airtime

B & M Hypers

1000 cash. Lines aren't that bad.

Would only go on a hot day where I knew I could dry. If not and some freak accident yes I would dry myself.

Johnny Rockets. Overpriced even by themepark standards and the service is awful.

Maverick

Spiderman I guess.

Knoebels

I have absolutely no idea.

Six Flags America

Superman SFNE

Mind Eraser/ Teacups

Some song about whipping and nay naying.

Re-ride my favorite ride.

No if I do something I go to the park for a day and the water park for a day.

The New Mean Streak

Goliath sucked.

Have no idea why people love In credible Hulk

Teacups, Roundups, super spinning rides where that is all they do.

My pride

39. And the worst?

My pride

Cool!

About 2,000 miles to Los Angeles for West Coast Bash last year.

Outlaw Run

If you had to choose, if you had to choose...

VR has my vote.

Yes

Tough question. You can totally go to SDC, ride nothing, and have an awesome time. I'm going to say the light displays during Old Time Christmas. But there are literally a dozen other answers I could easily have picked.

Early morning, when I'm not tired from riding all day.

Fried Zucchini. It's sold at a stand across from the Giant Barn Swing.

Nemesis

Phoenix

Taron

Yes, on Superman at Six Flags Great America and on Grizzly Rapids at Disney California Adventure. Both times I received an exit pass.

An hour and a half for Outlaw Run opening weekend.

Tea cups.

Boysenberry anything at Knott's Berry Farm

Taron

If we're being realistic, Outlaw Run, since I'd use it the most, but if we're talking hypothetically where distance is irrelevant, probably Maverick.

No

Wing. After seeing what HW did with Thunderbird, it would be awesome in SDC's woods.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Disneyland

There is no such thing. The wetter the better.

Airtime.

Monster,Adventureland

$1,000 caah, absolutely. I can buy their season Trailblazer pass and still come out ahead.

Soggy dog FTW!

The last year they sold poutine it was awful. I don't know what happened, as it had been great in previous years.

Millennium Force

Non-clone is the difficulty here, as a lot of my favourites are at Disney and Universal. I'll say Calico at Knott's.

Disneyland

Six Flags America, absolutely. I'd be near DC and the beach, whereas with Mt. Olympus...well, I'd be in Wisconsin....

Millennium Force

Oh that's evil...all of SDC's coasters are great. Grand Expo Coaster I guess, since they could always add another kids coaster, and that's the only one that sucks. Oh and tea cups can die.

Mm Bop. That has no business ever being played again. And I'm sorry it's now in your head, but as consolation, it's in mine too.

Reride favourite coaster. Every time.

Yes

New food options at SDC! That's more exciting than any ride. But if this answer has to be a ride, then Hydrus.

None have been disappointing in that time frame. Really. Even Half Dollar Holler in 2011, the smallest addition of the last decade, restored attractions displaced by Tom and Huck's River Blast, and it looks even better than the Tom Sawyer's Landing versions did.

Last time I was disappointed by an SDC attraction was BuzzSaw Falls in 1999. It tried to be both flume and coaster, and ended up being neither. I only ever rode it once, and on getting off, thought, "I'd rather just ride American Plunge and then Thunderation." And that's exactly what I did.

Raging Bull

Tea cups

I always go in expecting to win the consolation prize, and I've taught the kids to do the same. If we don't want the consolation prize, we don't play.

39. And the worst?

See above.

Santa Monica Pier's Ferris wheel has an awesome one.

1588885_f520.jpg

Edited by ytterbiumanalyst

387 km

2. Your favorite coaster in the country you live in?

There are none....

Boomerang

No.

Night

Dunno

Shambhala

Wildfire

Expedition Everest

Yes from the second launch of Taron. We got to ride it when it reopened they solved the issue in 10 mins.

1 hour and 20 mins

Rotator at Tayto Park

Crepes at Phantasialand

Taron

Chiapas

Nope

Hyper

Colorado Adventure

No such thing as unacceptable amount of wetness.

Airtime

Taron trains - Intamin's new train style

$1000

Continue

Maverick

De Veligender Hollander

Phantasialand

Taron

Temple of the Nighthawk

Any music that isn't a themed ride soundtrack has no business at a theme park.

Favourite Coaster

Nope

Project V

Wakabato

Baron 1898

Rotator at Tayto Park

39. And the worst?

Taron at night

IMG_gmsfvj.thumb.jpg.5a756536bf0f8afccf8a97fb38f9bd8a.jpg

from Missouri to California

Outlaw Run and Wildfire (SDC)

Boomerang

A few months ago, I got the entire car on Batman to myself at SFSTL

Eating at Mooseburger Lodge

Late Night

I don't know

All the RMCs won't fit in the list

Never

3 hour or more.

dunno

Cinnamon Bread at SDC or DW!

Screamin' Eagle

Screamin' Eagle

no

what! No sitdown?

Expedition Everest

Tsunami Soaker

Airtime

GCI Millennium Flyers

Money so I can buy more than one pass

Soaking wet all day. Worth the 5$ I'll save!

Cheese Bread

Maverick

Flooded Mine at SDC

SFOT

Mt Olympus

Californa Screamin'

Ninja and Shazam! Easy

High School never ends

reride coaster

yes

Mystic Timbers

My home park is SFSTL so...

Raging Bull

SLC

Giant Pikachu

39. And the worst?

Yo-yo

IMG_1799.JPG.46b60ace0ff4b7f766cc851af00f8295.JPG