TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (SFDK) Discussion Thread

Yep, that's where I think it's going. Looks large enough to me.

I agree. I feel they could make it work somehow in this location and it will be very impressive to view as you walk in.

I do not think they will be removing the go-karts. I will be really surprised if that's what they end up doing.

Also, based on the pattern of what the other Six Flags parks got this year, I would not be surprised if the next couple years we also get a Battle for Metropolis and S&S free-fly.

Oh, and this new ride looks pretty sick Yeah I knew people would say it's similar to Taz but they are different in so many ways and this will be a great addition. And they could use more flats, esp since Taz and some of the others (VooDoo, Thrilla Gorilla) seem to be down a lot.

Yeah I knew people would say it's similar to Taz but they are different in so many ways and this will be a great addition. And they could use more flats, esp since Taz and some of the others (VooDoo, Thrilla Gorilla) seem to be down a lot.

This^^ Similar looking rides, but VERY different experiences.

^^^In place of IWERKS theater I would guess.

Also, the Season Pass renewal price is KILLER. $49.99! It says "immediate activation" but then elsewhere it says

PLEASE NOTE: To receive this incredible offer you must buy during our Flash Sale. To get the free upgrade to Gold level, free parking, and free bonus Fright Fest ticket you must pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park by October 28, 2016.

So if you are renewing, do you have to make it to the park by October 28?

We are also doing a Six Flags Themed TPR Bag-O-Crap Twitter give-away! See our Twitter feed for details on how to be entered to win this cool Six Flags stuff including a couple of those giant park "wall maps!" Continue to RT our tweets from later today to be entered for a better chance to win! Winner will be picked later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Click:

[twitter]

[/twitter]

CrSdak1VYAAlB1X.jpg

CrSda3yUAAAVJeQ.jpg

CrSdak3VMAAK2HI.jpg

Also, the Season Pass renewal price is KILLER. $49.99! It says "immediate activation" but then elsewhere it says

PLEASE NOTE: To receive this incredible offer you must buy during our Flash Sale. To get the free upgrade to Gold level, free parking, and free bonus Fright Fest ticket you must pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park by October 28, 2016.

I got in far enough without actually ordering and I recall it being a similar date. kinda 50/50 if I really want a 3rd season pass in a row. The first flash/labor day sale got me. Thankfully this time you don't need groups of 4 or more, well long as your a pass holder.

I might be wrong but I think the October 28 date is more related to getting the free bonus Fright Fest ticket, since pretty much soon after that date Fright Fest is over.

I would get it processed by October 27th just to be safe. I"m not sure about renewals. Either way, I'd try and visit by October 27th. Also, it says there's a special offer for renewals, but nothing would happen after I put in my info (I made sure it was correct). Anyone else having this issue?

As for the announcement, I think it's great! They are a lot of fun, and I'm glad to have one close now.

^I physically can't get there until December, that's why I ask. I don't want to purchase something that will essentially expire and go to waste. I e-mailed so hopefully I'll hear back from them, or maybe I can try to call.

And yes, I was able to get in with my e-mail and season pass info. Did you ever register your pass online? The deal was $49.99 and a few other things like in-park discounts.

The places that I highlighted are really the only two places that I can see them putting it as that's where the 150ft height limit is. The spot that we look at in that picture looks like a small spot, do these have a small footprint or is t relatively large. Cuz if it does t fit there then the go karts would have to go as where it is it holds a lot of prime real estate.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce653819fe64476ba607e1b69a7b93b0.jpeg

Top: Area we see in picture by superman/Joker

Bottom: Go Karts, obviously

The places that I highlighted are really the only two places that I can see them putting it as that's where the 150ft height limit is. The spot that we look at in that picture looks like a small spot, do these have a small footprint or is t relatively large. Cuz if it does t fit there then the go karts would have to go as where it is it holds a lot of prime real estate.

It's already confirmed to be going in the top spot.

It's already confirmed to be going in the top spot.

Well sorry for all my speculation, it's just that I didn't see where it was going to be placed or hear where it was going to be placed. It's just that that spot is a really tight spot.

I like that the park was willing to install this even though they already had the smaller Huss frisbee in the park too. I think the rides are different enough since the Huss one is more about spinning and this one is more about the swinging/airtime.

ITs funny that both La Ronde and discovery kingdom will have the smaller and the bigger version. We have the original zamperla Discovery and you have a Huss frisbee.