TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (SFDK) Discussion Thread

Is it weird that the element that stood out the most was the turn very low to the ground with not much banking?

Hello laterals, you have come to play it seems.

I also love the idea of having the left and right rails be different colors.

Robb..... Is it too soon for me to put my name on the list to work media day for this? Assuming you aren't coming out yourself that is. I'm beyond excited for this!

I'd be quite interested in working (if that's what you call it) on media day too! Sign me up!

Robb..... Is it too soon for me to put my name on the list to work media day for this? Assuming you aren't coming out yourself that is. I'm beyond excited for this!

We don't have any control over media day, who goes, or who works it. That's all up to the park, sorry.

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood the question. There's a good chance I'll come out for this one!

Edited by robbalvey

We don't have any control over media day, who goes, or who works it. That's all up to the park, sorry.

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood the question. There's a good chance I'll come out for this one!

Yea, a new RMC coaster always warrants a trip. Not sure where I'll be going on vacation next summer but I DO KNOW that it will include a stop in Tennessee.

I figured you guys might come out for this one haha. It looks freaking amazing. RMC just keeps hitting home runs!

Visited SFDK for the first time a few months ago and really enjoyed the park. Now with the Joker, it looks like I will definitely be making a return trip in 2016! I can't believe there will be two RMC's in Cali now, the West Coast is finally getting airtime machines! I've ridden TC probably 50-60 times since it opened and I still can't get enough of it. RMC did such an amazing job on TC, I can't wait to see how their take on a GCI turns out. From the POV video, it looks like the Joker is going to be amazing. Love the theming and the two tone track, that's a great touch.

Edited by VegasBaby